Gold gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold gone?

I know there has been similar topics, but with the signing of Lynch and now Hearst, I think that it's all but a certainty that Gold will not be a Bronco next year. I hear that Atlanta and now Detroit are interested in him, I think that Detroit is a fit because he played his college ball at Michigan and Det has cap room and could use a great young LB like Gold to put on the other side of Boss Bailey (Champ's little brother) then they might have the best young LB corps in the league, a title we held last year. Too bad he has to go, I liked Gold playing along side of Wilson. But our D will still be great this year!! GO BRONCOS!!
    #56 the Terminator on the turf!!

I really want see Gold come to ATL, but he's taking so darn long. I really hope McKay solidifies our LB unit w/ him. Playing next to Brooking (a tackling machine) could allow him to be more free in coverage which we need in our division (Gruden has KILLED us w/ by singling our slow LBs vs. Pittman).

Sonja Grimes, My Cousin, We Miss and Love You.
    The Falcons Flock Message Board

Comment

I saw on a website that Gold is in Chicago checking out their mini-camp!

Comment

I live in the Chicago area and they said on "The Score" according to a friend of mine that Gold signed with Chicago
        If you don't feel close to God, guess who moved?

Comment

Originally posted by RarelyQuiet
          I live in the Chicago area and they said on "The Score" according to a friend of mine that Gold signed with Chicago
          hmmm i think i would of heard sumthin. oh well. Sykes is all right...

Comment

I heard on the Detroit site that Gold went to Det after Chicago, but weren'r sure if he was only going there to visit family or to talk contract with the Lions. Chi would be a nice fit for Gold as well, Lovie would love Gold to play next to Urlacher, provided that Urlacher is done playing on the ice with Vick for the Avs in that Nike commercial.
            When and if we loss Gold, look for the Broncs to draft a LB with their first 3 picks. I think we draft a LB, RB and a WR/TE in at least 3 of our first 4 picks.
            #56 the Terminator on the turf!!

Comment

I totally agree, LB, WR, TE, or RB in first 3 rounds. I would love to see, Tatum Bell, DJ Williams, Lee Evans, Michael Clayton, Keary Colbert, Ben Watson, Teddy Lehman, Johnathan Vilma, Michael Boulware, Rashaun Woods, and doubtly Reggie Williams, but he wont fall. Those names are the ones that should be being thrown around our draft board for the first couple rounds, Keary Colbert would be huge 3rd round pick up in my opinion.
              Last edited by Gbt31; 03-27-2004, 09:46 AM.
              New England Patriots GM

Comment

I'd definatly like to see Vilma or Boulware come to Denver.

Comment

Working...
                X