No announcement yet.

did any1 hear the sean taylor rumor???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did any1 hear the sean taylor rumor???

ive got no link but have heard it from a few forums that newspapers in washington have released this info about S s.taylor -

he has told gibbs that he doesnt want to be a redskin and will be traded b4 the season starts.

any1 from washington heard anything?

I haven't heard anything about this. Wow....that is truly interesting. Denver doesn't have the funds or players to trade for him (at least I don't think) but he would be great in Denver. What a monster!

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

Originally posted by StlBroncosFan
      I haven't heard anything about this. Wow....that is truly interesting. Denver doesn't have the funds or players to trade for him (at least I don't think) but he would be great in Denver. What a monster!
      I dont know who he is, could you give a fella a little back ground
      Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i only heard this on a few forums..its probably only a rumor - apparantly it was on kkfl as well.

safety sean taylor - miami hurricanes - selected #5 in round 1 by washington redskins - has potential to be a 'ronnie lott' S.
        he can hit like a linebacker and cover like a CB.

Comment

It's a BS story

Comment

Originally posted by StlBroncosFan
            screw that, we already have a thousand safeties.

Comment

try to go to the redskin board
              denver is number one and always will be!!!!!! forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and 31 other teams suck !!!!!!!!!

Comment

ive got to say that he seemed happy in his interview so this story is probably untrue - i was just passing on a rumor (i expect to hear alot of rumors b4 june 1st as not much is going on)

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                  screw that, we already have a thousand safeties.
                  Not like Sean Taylor we don't.

I went out on a look see to find some info and it has to be BS. I find where he is adjusting good to the system and everything...here is the article if interested.

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

If its True We can give Kennedy or ferguson +1 player for Him, just Imagine Taylor and Lynch Our D could Beat any O easyly... but I think that is a rumor...

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

I've seen it everywhere and it's starting to annoy me, it's just a rumor.

Call the national guard!!! We're killing the Patriots!!!

classic

Comment

I hope so. Who ever has Taylor, has the 2nd best FS in the league already.

Thanks to Jim for this awesome sig

Captain Hoagie "The Ox"
                        Concierge of the Wiseguys

I do smoke; so if this bothers anyone...I suggest you take a look around at the world we live in ...........and shut the frigg up.

Comment

w/c!
                          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X