Lenny Walls Trade!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lenny Walls Trade!!!!!!!

Look in the Broncos players area. There is a Packers fan that says they met Lenny Walls on a flight from Denver to Houtson this weekend! (believable because he lives in Houston and he flies there after mini-camp) They told Lenny that they were a Packers fan and Lenny told her the Packers were trying to trade for him!!!!

The packers want to dump Mike Mckenzie!!! This could mean Mckenzie is on the way to Denver!!! Check it out in the players section though!

god thatd be a excellent trade for us

Comment

I'd hate to see us get rid of Walls. I think his size and attitude will make him into a solid player.
      CLICK HERE for my vintage Broncos stuff

Comment

You don't think a team that just drafted a cb would trade him for a seasoned vet?
        GMAB!
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

No one should believe this kind of stuff... I however would not like to trade Lenny..I really like him and he has great potential..He WILL be a great CB in this league..

Comment

i agree with dan

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoZen
              I'd hate to see us get rid of Walls. I think his size and attitude will make him into a solid player.
              Why cuz he could just stand in one spot and jump and it would be deflected. He can't intercept for crap, I'd rather have a Mckenzie guy that can actually INT a pass rather than one who can stand there like an oaf and it would fall down
              sigpic

Comment

Keep Walls

Keep Walls. He will be very valuable this year since he won't have to go against #1's all year.
                "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
                "These people need me." Zack Morris
                "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
                "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
                "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
                "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
                "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
                "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
                "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
                "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
                "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Wall's trade?

Walls will probably be the starter opposite Bailey and will see alot of throws this year. He has tremendous potential and size and is signed in a low cost contract. Why would the Broncos trade for a possible attitude problem CB? Didn't they just get ride of one?

Comment

no wonder

how many plays Mac blew last season, i don't know exactly, but there were a bunch of critical errors ---- i can see how the rumor got started on Mac, but no way is Walls going to be traded.

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Just what we need another head case, while he might be good and he got a bunch of Interceptions. That means the QB is throwing at him really good CB like Champ don't see the ball much. Lenny will get his interceptions. Just a bit better than defensed passes.
                      Give the kid a break he has started what 16 games in his career, he has got a lot of potential.

No need for the trade and the CAP hit, in my book.

Comment

Working...
                      X