Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver Broncos Virtual Trading Cards are Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Broncos Virtual Trading Cards are Here!

Starting Monday, September 20, you can collect virtual trading cards of your favorite Broncos and swap them with other Broncos fans around the world!

A different card will be available every day throughout the 2004 season, and there's no telling who it will be ahead of time. All cards feature exclusive images straight from the team's archives, statistics and other information about the players. At the end of the season, anybody who manages to collect the card for every player will receive a great prize from the Broncos!

You keep all your cards in your own online portfolio, which you can access from the Trading Cards home page at www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=1315 or from our new My Broncos Locker application at http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=1252. And this special Broncomania Message Boards forum is where you can solicit trades with other fans if you miss a card.

Don't miss out -- check back Sept. 20 to start collecting your own Denver Broncos virtual trading cards!

thanks nice job this is going to be fun

Comment

Haha, cool, I shall participate.
      sigpic

Comment

Anyone else having problems with their Broncos locker... mine starts up then shuts partway down... weird.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

no, sorry i cant help you but... how will the trading cards work? do you have to unlock them?

Comment

I thought there was supposed to be one available each day?

Comment

Starting Monday...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jim
                Starting Monday...
                The original posting I saw about them said starting monday the 13th...I didn't bother reading this one...

Gotta love delays

Comment

this is tight.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                    The original posting I saw about them said starting monday the 13th...I didn't bother reading this one...

Gotta love delays
                    Lol, yea I read that one too. Then it changed to the 20th.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                      Anyone else having problems with their Broncos locker... mine starts up then shuts partway down... weird.
                      Yea mine never started either elway thats why I never sent in feedback from the beta test . Prolly cause we run win 98.
                      Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                        Mines not working either. Says I don't have an internet connection *shrug*. Oh well. Still a bit confused how to accumulate cards with which to trade.. but I'm reading the faq. Should clear up the confusion :p

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                        ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

broncos rule

Comment

Having Trouble?

If you keep getting redirected to Denverbroncos.com go here: http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=1324 . I got Champ Bailey, pretty cool portfolio page.
                            DENVER BRONCOS WILL BE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS THIS YEAR I CAN FEEL IT!

Comment

i got smith
                              [iMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X