help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please

does anyone have an extra Kyle Johnson, i missed it that day. All I have to trade is a Champ Bailey

I do not have an extra Johnson card but according to Elway, they will be putting the cards out again for anyone who missed them. Should be in a couple of weeks. Don't know if it will be all of them though.
    Have allways been Broncos & will allways be Broncos... ORANGE & BLUE FOREVER BABY!!!
    Thanks SixxGunz for the Avatar! Thanks Vulcan for the FanClub Card!

Comment

After the complete roster 53 in all is finished, then it will repeat itself for those who missed cards or double up for trade, this is how I understood it. I'm not real sure how the trade thing is going to work, hopefully they will explain how to do it
      Have a good one
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      No matter what the outcome of any season is... Win or Lose...
      My heart belongs to my BRONCOS Team and I will FOREVER be a BRONCOS Fan!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Of course if you try to log in to trade cards, you get sent back to denverbroncos.com
        ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????
        sigpic
        AMPIPE

Comment

Should be about 10 days now until the cards will start over and people should start seeing the set offered again, then people can start trading there doubles.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Right on! Thanks for the info Elway
            Have allways been Broncos & will allways be Broncos... ORANGE & BLUE FOREVER BABY!!!
            Thanks SixxGunz for the Avatar! Thanks Vulcan for the FanClub Card!

Comment

Working...
            X