2004 Collection Prize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Collection Prize

Thanks to everyone for your patience while we determined what the prize would be for collecting the entire 2004 set of trading cards. We've decided that all 89 people who did so will receive a John Elway: Journey to the Hall of Fame commemorative magazine AND a John Elway Hall of Fame bobblehead!

It will probably take us a couple of weeks or so to get them all sent out. If you supplied your mailing address and you don't have your prize by early February, please drop me an e-mail at [email protected].

Thanks again, and please check back in a month or so for details on the next trading card set!
    Last edited by broncos_mgr; 01-26-2005, 10:18 PM.
    Any game without push-ups, hits, burns or noogies is a sissy game.

Thanks broncos mgr!!! I look forward to adding them to my Broncos collection!!

Comment

Oh, My God. If I knew that was gonna be the prize I would have made more of an effort to collect em all!

Comment

thanks

I'm a major Elway fan, who unfortunately never got the chance to meet him or see him play in person. I collect all sportscards, but focus on my Elway collection, it's fairly modest in size right now, but i'm working on it. this prize will fit in excellantlly. thx again. look forward to the next set. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!
        sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

hey Dark Knight, do you not like that we're getting the bobble heads and that magazine?

sig by Skywalker
          thanks Skywalker

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the Elway prizes. I too have a Bronco collection and the prizes will be a fine addition. I was privledge to be in Canton this past summer to see John inducted with the other thousands of Bronco fans. I was also privledge to have him shake my hand a moment that I will treasure the rest of my life. I really enjoyed collecting the cards and look forward to next year.
            I Believe in the Denver Broncos

Comment

Wow, cool! I have collected the action figures and have been thinking of bobbles this season too. The magazine will be wonderful a wonderful collectible, I have many from over the years, sealed off in plastic bins to preserve them. Thanks for a wonderful prize, will be looking forward to it's arrival! We appreciate your program, and again, Broncos Rule!!!

I'm a McCaffrey Gal,

and now I've Been Lynched!
              A desert sunset as seen from my front door.

Comment

Whoa thats awesome! Thanks alot, you guys rock!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hankin22
                  hey Dark Knight, do you not like that we're getting the bobble heads and that magazine?

I just wish I participated a little more.

Comment

Hmm John Elway stuff..... Wonder if I would want something like that..

Hmmm... why would that appeal to me so much....
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                      Hmm John Elway stuff..... Wonder if I would want something like that..

Hmmm... why would that appeal to me so much....

I can't see you being interested.

Comment

Damn wish i would of participated

Comment

Nice! Thanks!!

Comment

Sweet!!!

Broncos that is so cool!! Thanks so much for such a sweet reward. Is it any wonder why the Broncos are best in the NFL? Wait 'til I show the Chief fans I know!!!!!
                            I'm a top Elway fan (even got to meet him and get an autograph - the best birthday ever!!!)) and will absolutely love adding this to my Broncos collection. As they said - - You ROCK!
                            Yep, It's a party :dance:

Sigs by me

Comment

OH MAN!!! That is just awsome!!! Thankyou so much for the prize! I cant wait to display them so that all can see!!! You all rock I cant wait for the next cards set to take place and.....GO BRONCOS!!!
                              Have allways been Broncos & will allways be Broncos... ORANGE & BLUE FOREVER BABY!!!
                              Thanks SixxGunz for the Avatar! Thanks Vulcan for the FanClub Card!

Comment

Working...
                              X