No Card Again??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Card Again??

Ok someone check me. No card for Friday then Leach and now no card for Sunday. I am getting confused. Trying really hard to get each one each day.
    Admin can you at least give us a warning or something. Suspense is stressful
    thanks

I check Friday and no card then when I checked on early Saturday no card but when I came back today there is a greyed out Leach. Help how do I know when to get cards. I have all of last years and the rookie and want to keep my collection up to date. I love being able to get the cards that is how I learn about my players.
    Broncoram
    I Believe in the Denver Broncos

Comment

They'll probably just rotate the players we couldn't download to the back of the order. I'm sure admin can't forsee this happening when it does, thus no early warning.

This is my first year collecting. For anyone else who collected cards last year, was there this many missed cards? Just curious if this is a new occurence or if they experienced problems last year as well.

Comment

Same here no card today. But I have mike leach at least I think I do it says 1 and is not grey. But I can't actually see the cards today. So I may be wrong.
        R.I.P Darrent Williams #27
        You will always be a Denver Bronco

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
          They'll probably just rotate the players we couldn't download to the back of the order. I'm sure admin can't forsee this happening when it does, thus no early warning.

This is my first year collecting. For anyone else who collected cards last year, was there this many missed cards? Just curious if this is a new occurence or if they experienced problems last year as well.
          I got the cards last year a few weeks late. I do not remember this many problems.
          R.I.P Darrent Williams #27
          You will always be a Denver Bronco

Comment

There were some problems last year, but they were really good about getting them worked out. Sometimes you got 2 cards in one day, so just be sure to check as often as you can on a daily basis. Just be patient with tech problems, they DO get it fixed!
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            No matter what the outcome of any season is... Win or Lose...
            My heart belongs to my BRONCOS Team and I will FOREVER be a BRONCOS Fan!

Comment

Originally posted by RkyMtAngel
              There were some problems last year, but they were really good about getting them worked out. Sometimes you got 2 cards in one day, so just be sure to check as often as you can on a daily basis. Just be patient with tech problems, they DO get it fixed!
              RIGHT! They WILL fix this!

Yeah, last year had it's share of problems. But the whole set ran at least twice, giving everyone a chance to collect the whole set without trading even. That will happen again this year.........

It does suck to keep checking when your expecting a new card, but whatever card it was is still waiting for us to get it, when it becomes available.

But personally, I check at least three times a day at various hours. After Midnight sometime, mid-day, and in the evening. You never know when there will be a bonus or something. If I remember right, last year after problem days like today, they gave us extras once or twice to download.

One things almost a for sure. It's gameday, and these guys are probably NOT going to get it fixed today.

Rip the Jags guys!!! WE'll still be here after!

Comment

No Worry's

HOW ABOUT THAT DOMINATING PERFORMANCE! I DON'T POST VERY OFTEN, BUT I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU THAT POST ON A REGULAR BASIS. THANKS TO YOU BRONCOMANIACS, I AM ALWAYS INFORMED.
                I TOO COLLECTED LAST YEAR'S SET. WHEN EVER THERE WAS A PROBLEM, IT WAS MADE GOOD. THESE MODS ARE GREAT. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO COLLECT THESE GREAT CARDS.

Comment

honestly, but what is the deal with these cards?? for the first few days there weren't really any problems, but lately (especially yesterday/today) downloading has been a problem.......im not mad at the Admin, but its getting really old checking for a card, and not seeing one at all..........hopefully they'll give us two cards lol, jk...but it would be sweet

sig by Skywalker
                  thanks Skywalker

Comment

no trading cards

I haven't been able to receive a card in about a week.
                    Every time I go to the page I push the "2005" icon and it tells me "no cards available...."
                    Am I the only one having trouble? What am I doing wrong?

I appraeicate any help.
                    "But that's just my opinion. "Of course I could be wrong".
                    thesith/John

Comment

Originally posted by thesith2001
                      I haven't been able to receive a card in about a week.
                      Every time I go to the page I push the "2005" icon and it tells me "no cards available...."
                      Am I the only one having trouble? What am I doing wrong?

I appraeicate any help.
                      Are you letting the page load completely? I have found that it works best when you let the whole thing load, including the 2004 cards that should show up if you have them.

The click on "Collections", and then click on the 2005 Denver Broncos set.

Just a guess.............

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                        Are you letting the page load completely? I have found that it works best when you let the whole thing load, including the 2004 cards that should show up if you have them.

The click on "Collections", and then click on the 2005 Denver Broncos set.

Just a guess.............

JWINN is right, if you don't let it load completely you can get errors. Another thing you might want to try and it was helpful last year, why, who knows...LOL, instead of using the Bronco locker connection just go to the DenverBroncos.com site directly and enter through there, I believe it is listed under Fan Fare. I don't know if it makes it load differently or what, but it worked 99% of the time! The one thing I would like to see them change is once you sign-in you are at the 2005 set instead of the 2004!
                        Hope this helps some
                        No matter what the outcome of any season is... Win or Lose...
                        My heart belongs to my BRONCOS Team and I will FOREVER be a BRONCOS Fan!

Comment

Originally posted by RkyMtAngel
                          JWINN is right, if you don't let it load completely you can get errors. Another thing you might want to try and it was helpful last year, why, who knows...LOL, instead of using the Bronco locker connection just go to the DenverBroncos.com site directly and enter through there, I believe it is listed under Fan Fare. I don't know if it makes it load differently or what, but it worked 99% of the time! The one thing I would like to see them change is once you sign-in you are at the 2005 set instead of the 2004!
                          Hope this helps some

I'd love to see that!!! I am getting tired of waiting for the 04 set to load before I go for the 05 set!

It is listed under Fan Fare.

Another thing that I find helpful, and far less time consuming, is to save the cards page as a favorite place. I'm on AOL, and when I first went to the page where the cards are displayed, I hit the little heart at the top,and saved it as a favorite place. Further, I later put it on my taskbar at the very top, right next to GDX, The boards, and the main website. Once I figured out how to do that, lol.

All I have to do is click the the little football at the top that says "Cards", and I go striaght in.

I think our point is just to let it all load before you start navigating around. However, the cards do seem to be experiencing more tech problems then last year. They are aware, and working on it. Hopefully, things get back to normal sooner rather than later!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                            Further, I later put it on my taskbar at the very top
                            That's a good idea JWinn. Do you remember how you did that?
                            I have the cards page under favorites but it would be better to just have it as an icon at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
                              That's a good idea JWinn. Do you remember how you did that?
                              I have the cards page under favorites but it would be better to just have it as an icon at the top.

Just grab the little heart at the top, and drag it to the taskbar. When you let off the mouse, a menu pops up where you can assign an icon, and name it!

Oh, and as I try it again, it's called the Toolbar, not the taskbar. Whoops!

Comment

Working...
                              X