Oops.... on D J Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops.... on D J Williams

D J has jersey number 52 on, but card is saying 55 Just a tiny observation I thought I should point out...LOL!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    No matter what the outcome of any season is... Win or Lose...
    My heart belongs to my BRONCOS Team and I will FOREVER be a BRONCOS Fan!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good for you

Nice powers of observation! I never even noticed. How funny!
    ALL the way to the Super Bowl THIS year!

Comment

I spotted that. It's like getting a real card!!! Most manufacturers are forced to use a picture from the previous year for players. Kinda suprised here though. Surely the team has a more recent shot.............

Comment

Although the action photo of D.J Williams shows his 52 jersey, this year, he changed to number 55 because of the return of Ian Gold, who wore 52 when he played here previously. In the video on the card, you can see Williams is wearing 55. Still very observant however

Comment

What's more interesting is Chukwurah is listed as #55 is wearing #55 on the card and that is Williams' number this season.
          Chukwurah's number this year is 54.
          Last edited by White Dragon; 10-05-2005, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by White Dragon
            What's more interesting is Chukwurah is listed as #55 is wearing #55 on the card and that is Williams' number this season.
            Good eye Dragon!! I missed that completely!!

Hey, what ever happend to YOUR cards? I havent seen them for a while!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
              Good eye Dragon!! I missed that completely!!

Hey, what ever happend to YOUR cards? I havent seen them for a while!
              Well I'm working on trying to get the rest going, seeing as I can get good photos during the season. Having some issues moving stuff and cleaning house, getting back into school and other stuff, I'll do them as I have time. No worries, they'll be done before the season's end.

Comment

Actually I've just decided that I'm going to release the front of the cards one day at a time, then when they're all out, I'm going to release the backs in on .zip file.

Comment

Working...
                X