Rookie Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie Set

Any one have an extra rookie set. I can trade some extra 2004 cards.

Originally posted by joeyrockwell
    Any one have an extra rookie set. I can trade some extra 2004 cards.
    Joey, I have almost an extra set I can give you. I have everyone except Maurice Clarett. Just tell me the name of one card from your 04 set, and I'll initiate the trade.

But there's a catch!!! You have to tell me how you get all ten halftime trivia questions in GDX!

Comment

I have a few extra rookie sets,soo which ever cards you can't get from Jwinn,just let me know and I will help you.

The secret to answering all 10 questiond on GDX...is ti have 2 computers with 2 accounts and answer the questions on one account and remember the answers to answer them correctly on your main account.

KICKERS : THE UNSUNG HEREOS OF THE GAME!!
      sig.by Snk16

Comment

Rookie Set and Trivia Trick

Thanks JWINN. Will initiate trade. the secret to my halftime sucess is:
        I read the game day preview and I dont spend time thinking about the answer. I read the question and look at the answers and pick the first one my eyes go to. Not foolproof coz I have gotten some wrong at times but reading stats and things some how the stuff sticks. Also listening to sports reviews and just reading. Most of the time the answers are in the game day preview. I took the evelyn woodhead sped reding course to years ago. Hope this helps

Comment

draft set

dsplcedbrncofan thanks! the only one JWinn doesnt have is Clarett.
          Ahh thats cheating lol! You can try it but.........................may not work now that you let the cat out of the bag

Comment

OK Joey, I accepted the trade!

If anyone wants a John Lynch from last year for a BVP from this year, I got a Johnny card for ya, lol.

Yeah, I noticed this last week, AFTER I only picked three questions rigt, that several of the answers were in the paper's pregame stuff that morning, lol. I was just late getting up, and didnt read it until after the game. *slaps head* lol

I have actually thought about Dispcled's idea before, lol. I could use the Who Am I account and do it from my wife puter, them run downstairs and use this acount.

NO Admin, I'm not gonna do that. But it's tempting!!!

I'll just make sure I read the paper BEFORE the away games, which is the only times I play on GDX. It's not like I have any chance of winning a prize anyway only playing half the time..........

Hope you get the Clarett Joey!!

Comment

Originally posted by dsplcedbrncofan
              The secret to answering all 10 questiond on GDX...is ti have 2 computers with 2 accounts and answer the questions on one account and remember the answers to answer them correctly on your main account.
              OMG...you SAVAGE CHEATER!!!

We put the timer in this year to try and make it harder on Googlers. Never thought someone would resort to a tactic like this. We'll have to figure out how to stop it next...

Comment

Yeah, I noticed the 30 second timer this year. Very mean! Last year, I used a Media Guide for some questions. Now I dont have time to search for some little tidbit in there anymore.

ADMIN? Some people have asked about re-releasing the 2005 Draft set since it was a one shot deal for ony a few days! Any chance of that happening? Maybe for a a day or two now that more people are back online for the season?

Comment

I never said that I did this,I just know of a few users that have done this in the past.Answers to the questions I don't know usually come from the Bronco Brain of my 11 year old son who some how knows more about the Broncos than most adults.

KICKERS : THE UNSUNG HEREOS OF THE GAME!!
                  sig.by Snk16

Comment

Working...
                  X