Time Limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Limit

Ok, usually I have no problems getting the cards, but today (Todd Devoe), I logged on a little late...around 11:48pm Mountain Time and it said he's not available. What gives
    If you don't feel close to God, guess who moved?

They must have cut it off a little bit early.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

All trade you Todd Devoe if you want to make a deal?

Comment

Don't have any extras to trade except from last year. And that's pretty lame that they cut it off early
        If you don't feel close to God, guess who moved?

Comment

I missed out similiary on the Gerard Warren card because of an early cut off. I guess we have to get them earlier...
          I dont need a sig...Go Broncos should be good enough.

Comment

Not to worry though guys because they will be around again.

Comment

Again

It did it to me tonight on Chris Myers. I don't have a problem with a time limit, I just wish that it would be consistent. I checked at 10:20 p.m. mountain time and couldn't down load it. I know they'll be back around again and I try to be patient, but . . .

I just don't want to miss any.

-B
              Yep, It's a party :dance:

Sigs by me

Comment

Originally posted by 7Fan30
                It did it to me tonight on Chris Myers. I don't have a problem with a time limit, I just wish that it would be consistent. I checked at 10:20 p.m. mountain time and couldn't down load it. I know they'll be back around again and I try to be patient, but . . .

I just don't want to miss any.

-B
                Really? You couldnt download todays card just 20 minutes ago? That's really strange. I thought you could get it until the next one came out!

I'll see if I can find out something about this and let everyone know...............

Comment

I talked to admin......

The cards are supposed to be available from midnight to midnight, Denver time, just like they were last year.

Obviously, there's some sort of bug in the system, and admin told me he has alerted the technical guys about this.

I try to download the new card at about 10 minutes after midnight. I always was able to get them right at midnight last year, but I dont see it available until about 8 minutes after this year for some reason.

They are on it. Just check as early as you can each day, and obviously, from what I have been reading, try not to wait until it's late in the evening.

I guess we should expect having some technical difficuties from time to time. Lord knows this isnt the first time I've encountered some sort of problem on a computer.

Comment

Lord knows this isnt the first time I've encountered some sort of problem on a computer.
                    Nasty big Welsh sharks trying to eat you can't be very pleasant! Perhaps you should consider seeking some help to deal with this problem?!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
                      Nasty big Welsh sharks trying to eat you can't be very pleasant! Perhaps you should consider seeking some help to deal with this problem?!
                      I did!! I hired this ex-cop named Brody to deal with the shark infestation near my boat!

Comment

Working...
                      X