Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl's thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Girl's thread

    Any other female card collectors out there? Just curious. Sometime we might have to band together for some reason.
    ALL the way to the Super Bowl THIS year!

  • #2
    Originally posted by weyrling
    Any other female card collectors out there? Just curious. Sometime we might have to band together for some reason.

    No, but I collect female cards.

    I still have all the birthday cards, love cards, ect ect from all the girls I've ever dated.

    I'm not sure why.

    Comment


    • #3
      Not alone

      Originally posted by weyrling
      Any other female card collectors out there? Just curious. Sometime we might have to band together for some reason.

      Still the minority, but you're not alone. I think there are several that collect the cards. I enjoy collecting, both real bronco cards and virtual. My husband liked the Chiefs when we first were married, but I think I'm winning him over!!! It's true, men do get smarter after they get married!!
      Yep, It's a party :dance:




      Sigs by me

      Comment


      • #4
        female card collecter

        yes there is a female card collecter in this bunch of guys ive been a fan for about 20 years feel free to pm when ever you want
        avatar and sig pics made by Snk16

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm a female collector! sorry I am late..but ya know! LoL well just wanted to stop by and let ya know I was here..I haven't been around lately 'cos work has been very DRAINING! but I am trying to get back on track If ya need a girl fan to talk to I am here..just pm me.

          Comment


          • #6
            Female shark reporting in! <-------Sharp teeth, but I don't bite often (only when the male posters here step out of line!)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by weyrling
              Any other female card collectors out there? Just curious. Sometime we might have to band together for some reason.
              One girlie Kiwi, reporting for duty!

              Nice to see another femme on the boards! Between us we can turn this into a place to blatantly perv at footballers in those tight pants!

              Mwahahahahahahahahaha
              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




              formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
              I adopted Skywalker

              I have been adopted by Chris Wade

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Kapaibro
                One girlie Kiwi, reporting for duty!

                Nice to see another femme on the boards! Between us we can turn this into a place to blatantly perv at footballers in those tight pants!

                Mwahahahahahahahahaha
                I nominate you to run for President of the Perv at Footballers Republic lol !

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jaws
                  I nominate you to run for President of the Perv at Footballers Republic lol !
                  I gratefully acknowledge the nomination of the esteemed Member of Welsh Sharkonia! Want to be my Number 2?
                  President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                  formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                  I adopted Skywalker

                  I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Kapaibro
                    I gratefully acknowledge the nomination of the esteemed Member of Welsh Sharkonia! Want to be my Number 2?
                    Sounds great! I kind of fancy the foreign minister job too as I like to travel across the oceans a lot! I could do a bit of scouting for potential nfl cuties.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Jaws
                      Sounds great! I kind of fancy the foreign minister job too as I like to travel across the oceans a lot! I could do a bit of scouting for potential nfl cuties.
                      Done! Head scout for the NFL Girlie Perv Association is..............................


                      Jaws, the Esteemed Member from Welsh Sharkonia! All Hail Jaws!
                      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                      formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                      I adopted Skywalker

                      I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kapaibro
                        Done! Head scout for the NFL Girlie Perv Association is..............................


                        Jaws, the Esteemed Member from Welsh Sharkonia! All Hail Jaws!
                        Oh great one, humbly I shall serve thee and assure you that I shall be taking my new postition seriously and endeavour to ensure that the results of my labour will be pleasing to thee!

                        P.S I think the original subject of this thread was card collecting and not collecting the real thing lol !

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jaws
                          Oh great one, humbly I shall serve thee and assure you that I shall be taking my new postition seriously and endeavour to ensure that the results of my labour will be pleasing to thee!

                          P.S I think the original subject of this thread was card collecting and not collecting the real thing lol !
                          Your first job will be.....................

                          When we end up in the playoffs against Indy, take Eli hostage, bring him to me, and then deliver a ransom note to Peyton!

                          "Start Jim Sorgi, or your little brother will never be seen again!"


                          Mwah hahahahahahahahahaha
                          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                          formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                          I adopted Skywalker

                          I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Female Bronco Collector

                            Yes I am a collector of Broncos (cards not the real thing much to my dismay) and I am a female. Of course you realize that we are the best of the group.
                            My husband is a St Louis Rams fan has been since childhood. I try to give him sympathy every once in awhile. What can you say to a Rams fan to make them feel better? I tell him he can put his 1 Super Bowl Cup between my 2 Super Bowl cups but he doesn't appreciate that. Go figure. You will notice by my signature that the best team is first and the other team is second.
                            I was born and raised in San DIego one of the things that happens when you are born is you come out of the womb as a Raider Hater are there any other ones out there that this happened to also?
                            If any female needs to talk with us females about the best team in the league just send me a note.
                            Happy Holidays to everyone
                            Vickie (Broncoram)
                            I Believe in the Denver Broncos

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Nice SIG

                              Kapaibro - nice sig. Snk16 does an awesome job. Yours looks very sweet
                              Yep, It's a party :dance:




                              Sigs by me

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X