Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl's thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Kapaibro
    Your first job will be.....................

    When we end up in the playoffs against Indy, take Eli hostage, bring him to me, and then deliver a ransom note to Peyton!

    "Start Jim Sorgi, or your little brother will never be seen again!"


    Mwah hahahahahahahahahaha

    You girls are a trip! I love it! Girls that can understand why I WANT to rough the passer!! LMAO! Glad that I am not the only one that thinks that way!

    Comment


    • #17
      Females in the know!

      Coolies! More females than I thought, and yes, definitely the best of the board! Plus I think there are a few others lurking in the fringes.

      I can certainly agree with the 'roughin' the passer' comments, could also 'rough' a few other players with great relish.

      And last but not least, yes I can agree with the phenomenon of coming from the womb as a raider hater. I certainly did and as I get older, it gets stronger!

      Is everyone current with the cards? Or if you are needing cards, post and maybe we can help each other out?

      Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays as the case may be! Go Broncos!
      ALL the way to the Super Bowl THIS year!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by weyrling
        Coolies! More females than I thought, and yes, definitely the best of the board! Plus I think there are a few others lurking in the fringes.

        I can certainly agree with the 'roughin' the passer' comments, could also 'rough' a few other players with great relish.

        And last but not least, yes I can agree with the phenomenon of coming from the womb as a raider hater. I certainly did and as I get older, it gets stronger!

        Is everyone current with the cards? Or if you are needing cards, post and maybe we can help each other out?

        Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays as the case may be! Go Broncos!
        Roughing the passer! Hello Eli, Joey, David(Carr), Jakey, Big Ben(hmmmm, is he really big?)! There are so many things you can say that are just for girls, or gay guys!

        Every QB needs a 'Friendly Tight-End'. Hehehehe Tight-end. The QB lines up behind the centre (can I be the centre?)

        To all my NFL Girlie Perv Association minions, I wish you the Happiest of holidays, and tighest of tight-ends and trousers! May all your football dreams come at once!(oops, maybe not that one, might get slapped on the hand, or worse)

        Dear Santa,

        Please deliver Joey Harrington/Eli Manning/Ben Roethlisberger/(insert NFL player of choice, or College player, here) to the following address. I hereby swear to care for my NFL player to the best of my ability, and put a smile(or two) on their face. I hereby swear that I will endeavour not to give my player a groin strain(but I can't guarentee this). And I swear to love him even during a losing season!

        Yours sincerely,

        Kapaibro,

        President
        NFL Girlie Perv Association
        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




        formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
        I adopted Skywalker

        I have been adopted by Chris Wade

        Comment


        • #19
          This thread has become a raging ball of estrogen.......

          Quickly men, run for your lives!!!!!!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Reidman
            This thread has become a raging ball of estrogen.......

            Quickly men, run for your lives!!!!!!
            Oh stop! You love it Reid! You're not scared by the fat that we're not as demure as we appear, are you?
            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




            formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
            I adopted Skywalker

            I have been adopted by Chris Wade

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Kapaibro
              Oh stop! You love it Reid! You're not scared by the fat that we're not as demure as we appear, are you?
              Aw, it's nice to see the females take a stand for what they believe in, even if it is molesting innocent quarterbacks.

              It takes a lot to scare off this doggy.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Reidman
                Aw, it's nice to see the females take a stand for what they believe in, even if it is molesting innocent quarterbacks.

                It takes a lot to scare off this doggy.
                Inocent? Pssshaawwww! At least they won't be after we've finished with them!

                It could be worse, we could turn this into a 'Tell us why you fancy "player X" and why' thread! Hmmm, there's a thought!
                President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                I adopted Skywalker

                I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                Comment


                • #23
                  female fan

                  Female fan from california here. I collect the virtual cards and any Elway, R. Smith, and McCaffrey cards. There is just something about those guys in there uniforms to make a girl smile.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by denbros7
                    Female fan from california here. I collect the virtual cards and any Elway, R. Smith, and McCaffrey cards. There is just something about those guys in there uniforms to make a girl smile.
                    Welcome my Californian Minion! Welcome to the NFL Girlie Perv Association!

                    Ahh yes! Football uniforms are designed to appeal to the femme's! There's nothing better than a well muscled man in tight pants(apart from wrestlers in those dodgey pants).


                    Feel free to tell as about your fav players and discuss any dodgey calls you may hear(roughing the passer, friendly tight end) with your fellow femmes!
                    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                    formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                    I adopted Skywalker

                    I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Kapaibro
                      Welcome my Californian Minion! Welcome to the NFL Girlie Perv Association!

                      Ahh yes! Football uniforms are designed to appeal to the femme's! There's nothing better than a well muscled man in tight pants(apart from wrestlers in those dodgey pants).


                      Feel free to tell as about your fav players and discuss any dodgey calls you may hear(roughing the passer, friendly tight end) with your fellow femmes!

                      Will the president of the girlie perv association: THE GPA please empty her PM box, it is full.

                      Thank you.
                      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Elway
                        Will the president of the girlie perv association: THE GPA please empty her PM box, it is full.

                        Thank you.
                        The staff around here are getting a bit big for their boots, maybe they need some new concrete ones!
                        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                        formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                        I adopted Skywalker

                        I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I think I know now what do girls like about football.... the players, or at least a couple of them...

                          Fortunately I don't get that crazy about girls (unless it is Adriana Lima )
                          Last edited by Bronco_f1; 01-12-2006, 09:07 PM.



                          :salute:

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Bronco_f1
                            I think I know now what do girls like about football.... the players, or at least a couple of them...

                            Fortunately I don't get that crazy about girls (ehh.... don't look at my sig )
                            Yep, you are soooooooooo believable!

                            We also appreciate the sportsmanship of the game *cough*
                            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                            formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                            I adopted Skywalker

                            I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Kapaibro
                              Yep, you are soooooooooo believable!

                              We also appreciate the sportsmanship of the game *cough*
                              Yes, the sportsmanship behind the players

                              Probably you enjoy more when they are in formation than when the play is being made ...

                              Anyway, I don't blame you, I watch Volleyball



                              :salute:

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Kapaibro
                                The staff around here are getting a bit big for their boots, maybe they need some new concrete ones!
                                I could remove one of his teeth for you if you like.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X