Only 2 Cards Left!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 2 Cards Left!!!

Attention Card Collectors, there are only 2 NEW cards left that will come out tomorrow and Thursday.

After that, doubles of all of the cards will come out.

If you missed one from earlier in the year, keep checking every day for the double of the card you missed!
    Administrator

sigpic

thnx man, I'll be watching
    sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

Now we can start specualting what the prize will be this year!

Admin, look for my annual list of possibilities!

:devil:

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
        Now we can start specualting what the prize will be this year!

Admin, look for my annual list of possibilities!

:devil:

You mean there's something you DON'T have?!
        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver
          You mean there's something you DON'T have?!

Of course not! Thats why I make the list!

Comment

Well, there's Jake Plummer & Chad Mustard who haven't been released yet. However, Lepsis was put on IR which is why Clark was signed to the active roster, Courtney Brown was also placed on IR and his card was already released, so maybe this year there will be more than 53. Just think about it.

Then there is Erik Pears & Kenny Peterson who haven't been released, so there could be 55 this season, Here's to hoping there is

Comment

Originally posted by White Dragon
              Well, there's Jake Plummer & Chad Mustard who haven't been released yet. However, Lepsis was put on IR which is why Clark was signed to the active roster, Courtney Brown was also placed on IR and his card was already released, so maybe this year there will be more than 53. Just think about it.

Then there is Erik Pears & Kenny Peterson who haven't been released, so there could be 55 this season, Here's to hoping there is

That's true...I forgot about that.... We'll see I guess.
              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                Of course not! Thats why I make the list!

can u help me do one of those broncos ID cards and do a adapt a bronco

Comment

Sure thing!

Originally posted by EscaladeEXT02
                  can u help me do one of those broncos ID cards and do a adapt a bronco
                  1st, Adopt a Bronco.

There's thread I think is still stickied in the General Discussions forum. Look thru that, and make your selection! I think they might have limits on how many people can pick any certan player, I'm not sure. I just cheated and picked em ALL!

2nd, the Broncos Fan Club Card.

There is a thread in the Graphics forum. That's where you need to go for that.

But before you do, you'll need to be registered here;

www.broncoscountry.com

Use your same username and password, and the same e-mail you use for this place.

That will give you your membership number! Then read the thread, and contact Vulcan, the card maker himself. It's all in the thread!

Comment

VERY good points White! I hope they include everyone!

Sorry to read about your hard drive. I just went thru the loss of mine recently myself. :brick:

Comment

Erick Pears was released yesterday, it was a double card day. I noticed we got our 2nd Kuper card I emailed admin and he said it was a mistake then later in the day i noticed that there was another card available and it was Pears. So you missed that one White.
                      ~Ashley Belle

Comment

Yep...looks like it's only a 53 card set, like normal.

Starting doubles now!
                        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver
                          Yep...looks like it's only a 53 card set, like normal.

Starting doubles now!
                          That bites, I wanted a Chad Mustard card.

Comment

Working...
                          X