2006 Foxworth card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Foxworth card

have they re-released the 2006 foxworth card......he's the only card i missed the first time around....and i missed the past few days, so i wasnt able to get the re-released cards.........if it has been re-released, i have some doubles from the 2006 set that i will trade away

sig by Skywalker
    thanks Skywalker

Originally posted by hankin22
    have they re-released the 2006 foxworth card......he's the only card i missed the first time around....and i missed the past few days, so i wasnt able to get the re-released cards.........if it has been re-released, i have some doubles from the 2006 set that i will trade away

Can u help me out with some doubles of 04 05 and 06 cheerleaders plz

Comment

Originally posted by EscaladeEXT02
      Can u help me out with some doubles of 04 05 and 06 cheerleaders plz
      so they have re-released the Foxworth card?? send me a list of the cards you need, and ill see what i can do and try to help you out

sig by Skywalker
      thanks Skywalker

Comment

so they have re-released the Foxworth card?? send me a list of the cards you need, and ill see what i can do and try to help you out

I NEED ALL THE 2004 AND 2005 CARDS AND 2006 CHEERLEADERS I DONT HAVE ANY CARDS FROM THEM. I NEED THESE 2006 DENVER BRONCOS CARDS #1-24,26,28. WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF U CAN HELP ME OUT SOME THANK YOU. ILL BE WILLING TO TRADE WITH WHAT EVER EXTRAS I GOT UNFORTUNATELY I DONT HAVE DOMONIQUE FOXWORTH SORRY.

Comment

He hasn't been re-released yet. Don't worry!
          ~Ashley Belle

Comment

so Foxworth hasn't been re-released?

sig by Skywalker
            thanks Skywalker

Comment

so Foxworth hasn't been re-released?

No, not yet, just keep looking they'll get around to him again.
              ~Ashley Belle

Comment

Someone Hooke me up with Katherine Kainers card. C'mon people hook fellow bronco brother up.
                SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X