TO ADMIN: A Request!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO ADMIN: A Request!

Since we have cards of Matt Lepsis, Sam Brandon & Courtney Brown (all on IR), could we get cards of the following ACTIVE Broncos players?
    Antwon Burton
    Damien Nash
    Kenny Peterson

I ask because they're currently on the Broncos active roster, and I believe that a Broncos set wouldn't be complete without all the current active Broncos players.

Anyone else with me on this?

I'll agree just because it makes sense. Just as long as they give us a chance to collect those guys on IR in the second go around if we didn't get them the first time.
    Go Broncos. Go Virtual Card Collecting.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

That would be great. Their should be plunty of time to crank out those three cards. If it does become a time issue, create a basic/genaric card for people to collected and trade till you get the cards finished done and replace them in the card database.

Comment

Good idea WD!

.... :thumb:

Comment

I like the idea....just depends on how easy it would be to add the other cards.....
          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

I asked admin about this, and I dont think it's going to happen.

They dont even have a video yet for these new guys.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
              I asked admin about this, and I dont think it's going to happen.

They dont even have a video yet for these new guys.
              Well, personally it wouldn't hurt anything if those players didn't have videos on their cards, as to be able to collect them would be enough, and I think there are pleanty of the virtual card collectors here who would agree with me.

Comment

Originally posted by White Dragon
                Well, personally it wouldn't hurt anything if those players didn't have videos on their cards, as to be able to collect them would be enough, and I think there are pleanty of the virtual card collectors here who would agree with me.
                Oh, I agree. Dont get me wrong. I'd love to collect all the cards they would release.

I guess they just want a sense of continuity in a set. ALso, he mentioned that he didnt want to make the set too much bigger then 53, and he already gave us an extra 54th card.

Comment

Working...
                X