C.Myers
    T.Nalen
    M.Lepsis
    Q.Morgan
    E.Pears
    J.Plummer
    B.Clark
    C.Mustard

I need all of 04 and 05 cards if anyone can help ill be willing to trade my 06 denver broncos cards i have like up to 6 of each let me know if u can help and ill set up a trade let me know what cards u need.thank u

Won't trade

Tried to set up a trade put it always says it cannot find your name.????Set up a trade with my high # cards of the ones you need out of 2005. Use the higher numbers starting at 300. There are triple in there also, like rod smith, john lynch.
    When you r done I'll accept.

Comment

Originally posted by joeyrockwell
      Tried to set up a trade put it always says it cannot find your name.????Set up a trade with my high # cards of the ones you need out of 2005. Use the higher numbers starting at 300. There are triple in there also, like rod smith, john lynch.
      When you r done I'll accept.

try to set up the trade again its hard not knowing if im taking cards from what years if it dont let u set up the trade ill do my best to just ask for the doules listed u have then if there ones not from 05 then ill send back

Comment

I am out of the 2004's i gues i traded them off in 2005. take any from #300 to400 that is the 2005 extras

Comment

i sent u a trade

Comment

Originally posted by joeyrockwell
            I am out of the 2004's i gues i traded them off in 2005. take any from #300 to400 that is the 2005 extras

thank u for the help let me know if i can help u and ur daughter out some more

Comment

Trade

You are welcome. Please accept the current trade so I can get my singles back. You got nate Jackson from my 2006 collection and he was a single, and some of my 2005 that were singles. I put up a trade to get them back. Please respond

Comment

Working...
              X