Help I need 47 Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help I need 47 Cards

I am new and only have 7 Cards I would love to be able to get the hole set but if anyone has doubles I need I would give you a CP in trade? I know that isn't much but I don't have anything else to trade

The Cards I have are, Plummer, Morgan, Smith, Bailey, Scheffler, Foxwarth, and Sapp.

I am looking for any and all of the other Cards but I would love to have Cutler!

Also I have 2 Scheffler cards so if anyone needs him I will trade it to you for one I don't have. Thanks all and Go Broncos!!!

One last thing does anyone know how I can get the Cheerleader and Draft cards? I don't have any of them.
    _
    Card by broncos_mtnman Sig by MasterShake America: Freedom to Fascism Watch this!
    All you need to know about Yellow & White Bars, CPs, and Levels

i'll sell you my cards on ebay if you want

5 dollars a card

buy 3 get 1 free

Comment

Originally posted by fcspikeit
      I am new and only have 7 Cards I would love to be able to get the hole set but if anyone has doubles I need I would give you a CP in trade? I know that isn't much but I don't have anything else to trade

The Cards I have are, Plummer, Morgan, Smith, Bailey, Scheffler, Foxwarth, and Sapp.

I am looking for any and all of the other Cards but I would love to have Cutler!

Also I have 2 Scheffler cards so if anyone needs him I will trade it to you for one I don't have. Thanks all and Go Broncos!!!

One last thing does anyone know how I can get the Cheerleader and Draft cards? I don't have any of them.

The only way you can get the other sets is to trade for them. They wont be released again as far as I know. No set has been re-released yet though.

I dont think I can complete you setm, but I do have alot of extras. I'll send the trade thru, and PM you.

And mine are free..........

Comment

sent you a trade offer

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
          The only way you can get the other sets is to trade for them. They wont be released again as far as I know. No set has been re-released yet though.

I dont think I can complete you setm, but I do have alot of extras. I'll send the trade thru, and PM you.

And mine are free..........

Thank you! I only need 6 more to complete my set. It's not everyday you find someone who just gives something they have away for free. I owe you one and will not forget what you done.

One last thing, I sell CD's on eBay my name there is carterdivineinheritance so if your interested please look me up there and if you find anything you want bid on it and win I will give you a great deal!!!!! Jest let me know you are biiding with a PM from here then I will know it is you. I don't have any listed right now I will be uploading them on Sunday. Thanks again..
          _
          Card by broncos_mtnman Sig by MasterShake America: Freedom to Fascism Watch this!

Comment

Thanks to JWinn I now only need 5!!

JWinn gave me a ton of cards! (Thanks man ) I now only need,,
            #8. Hamza Abdullah
            #19. Jay Cutler
            #21. Stephen Alexander
            #26. Nate Webster
            #53. Brian Clarke

I have card # 3 Cecil Sapp & # 20 Domonique Foxworth to trade and I will also give the person who trades with me a CP. Thanks
            Last edited by fcspikeit; 12-30-2006, 11:56 PM.
            _

Comment

sent you an offer for Clark, Webster, and Cutler
              sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

Originally posted by AzBroncoFan67
                sent you an offer for Clark, Webster, and Cutler

Thank you!!!
                _

Comment

I only need 1 more!!

Thanks to JWinn, ckstorm182000, AzBroncoFan67 & KcBroncofan I now only need 1 more! (Thanks guys ) The card I need is,,

#21. Stephen Alexander

I have card # 3 Cecil Sapp to trade and I will also give the person who trades with me a CP. Thanks
                  Last edited by fcspikeit; 12-31-2006, 10:33 AM.
                  _

Comment

Thanks to JWinn, ckstorm182000, AzBroncoFan67 & KcBroncofan I now only need 1 more! (Thanks guys ) The card I need is,,

#21. Stephen Alexander

I have card # 3 Cecil Sapp to trade and I will also give the person who trades with me a CP. Thanks
                    sent you S.A. for Sapp. check pending trades.
                    dbronc2004
                    awesome sig by Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by dbronc2004
                      sent you S.A. for Sapp. check pending trades.
                      dbronc2004

Thank you and Go Broncos!!!
                      _

Comment

I now have the total 2006 Set!

Thanks to JWinn, ckstorm182000, AzBroncoFan67, KcBroncofan & dbronc2004 I now have the complete 2006 players set!! (Thanks guys )

Does anyone know how to qualify for the prize? Do I need to sign up for anything? and do I need the Cheerleaders set to qualify?

Also, I would love to have the complete cheerleaders set as well. I don't have anything to trade but when I can again (I am over the limit today) I will trade CP's for the Cheerleader's cards.

Thanks again to everyone who helped me out!!
                        _

Comment

Admin will know who has the complete set, which you do. So any prize will be given to all complete sets. They will start a thread asking for info from those who qualify.
                          sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

JWINN Rocks

JWinn, You Rock
                            2007 season Here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by persons
                              JWinn, You Rock
                              I agree!
                              _

Comment

Working...
                              X