Is there going to be any new cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there going to be any new cards?

I was wondering is there going to be any new cards? I would love to get the Cheerleader cards or any that get released. Can anyone help me out with a date on when I should start looking? Thanks all
    _
    Card by broncos_mtnman Sig by MasterShake America: Freedom to Fascism Watch this!
    All you need to know about Yellow & White Bars, CPs, and Levels

Originally posted by fcspikeit
    I was wondering is there going to be any new cards? I would love to get the Cheerleader cards or any that get released. Can anyone help me out with a date on when I should start looking? Thanks all
    Not until the draft at least.

Last year, they released a small draft set early in the summer, and then a cheerleader set during training camp.

It'll be several months until they do another set. If they continue on as before at least.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
      Not until the draft at least.

Last year, they released a small draft set early in the summer, and then a cheerleader set during training camp.

It'll be several months until they do another set. If they continue on as before at least.
      Thanks JWinn! Did they release doubles of the Cheerleaders set? Also, how do I sign up to win the prize beings I have the whole 2006 set?
      _
      Card by broncos_mtnman Sig by MasterShake America: Freedom to Fascism Watch this!
      All you need to know about Yellow & White Bars, CPs, and Levels

Comment

Originally posted by fcspikeit
        Thanks JWinn! Did they release doubles of the Cheerleaders set? Also, how do I sign up to win the prize beings I have the whole 2006 set?

Yes, there were doubles of the cheerleader set also. They seem to be hard to find these days though.

Admin will post about the prize at a later time. When he does, you'll see how to sign up for the prize. He'll just ask you to e-mail him.

But that is probably going to be next week at the earliest. Other events have drawn his attention elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
        X