I need all the Cheerleaders cards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need all the Cheerleaders cards.

Hi all, I need all the Cheerleaders cards. I don't have anything to trade for them, except I will give anyone who has extra a CP. Even if you have extras of any of the other cards I will trade you for a CP. That way I will have something to trade for the cheerleaders. Thanks everyone best regards to you.
    _
    Card by broncos_mtnman Sig by MasterShake America: Freedom to Fascism Watch this!
    All you need to know about Yellow & White Bars, CPs, and Levels

I do not know how to give cards away without a trad. I have a few 2006 doubles I could trad if you need them.

PS: What in the world is a CP?
    http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/...bCards/5713.gif

Comment

man i would just want one cheerleader and you greedy person want them all for yourself
      didnt anyone teach you ta share
      sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by CBF1
        I do not know how to give cards away without a trad. I have a few 2006 doubles I could trad if you need them.

A CP is a Contributing Post point. The more CP's you get the higher your rank will be here in the Broncos message boards.

Also, the higher you get stuff is unlocked to you. Like being able to give out negative CP's for post you find offencive.

Check this out,,
        http://forums.denverbroncos.com/faq....q_new_faq_item
        _
        Card by broncos_mtnman Sig by MasterShake America: Freedom to Fascism Watch this!

Comment

Originally posted by lynchembaby
          man i would just want one cheerleader and you greedy person want them all for yourself
          didnt anyone teach you ta share
          Why settle for one if you can have them all? !
          _

Comment

Originally posted by CBF1

You can't give them away without trading them. What you do is open the trade, put the cards you want to trade, then ask for one of the same cards back that you are trading. When you say you have 2006 doubles were you talking about the 2006 team cards or the cheerleader cards? Because I don't have any cheerleader cards. So if you had double cheerleader cards and wanted to trade them to me, you would have to include one of the 2006 team cards then ask for that same card back in the trade. That way you wouldn't lose any of the single cards you had. Thanks for your time.
            _

Comment

Working...
            X