Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can i have the cards you don't need?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • can i have the cards you don't need?

    i need like everything...
    #23

  • #2
    Any cards are fine with me and some would be great.

    Comment


    • #3
      this thread has a total of 3 posts in it

      but the cards are over for this year .

      Check back after the draft and It might start up shortly after that

      not too sure though.

      Comment


      • #4
        ty for the help

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
          this thread has a total of 3 posts in it

          but the cards are over for this year .

          Check back after the draft and It might start up shortly after that

          not too sure though.

          Good Job! Now it has 2927 posts....wait I forgot to add mine...3979.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sneakers
            Good Job! Now it has 2927 posts....wait I forgot to add mine...3979.
            actually JimT made one more post

            so it was at 2928 because when I posted there was a total of 3 then he posted for 4 plus mine.

            Then I posted and added 2924 to it or so.
            Then you posted your 1052nd one

            now its actually at 3980

            off by 1

            and thats too much math for me lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
              actually JimT made one more post

              so it was at 2928 because when I posted there was a total of 3 then he posted for 4 plus mine.

              Then I posted and added 2924 to it or so.
              Then you posted your 1052nd one

              now its actually at 3980

              off by 1

              and thats too much math for me lol
              Did you add in the post you just made? Oh never mind you did. Well it is 3994 now.

              Comment


              • #8
                what is a virtual tradeing card?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Broncos_Rampage
                  what is a virtual tradeing card?
                  Well, just what it says. A VIRTUAL card on your computer, or more accurately, on the Broncos computer.

                  You get a Portfolio, in which you can store images that look similar to real trading cards. A pic on the frot, ususally an action shot and a head shot (they flip back and forth between the two, and a small info sheet on the back.

                  You can print them out and create the real thing if you want, or just leave them in your Portfolio.

                  It's just something else the team does online for it's fans.

                  Click here for all the information, and how to get started;

                  http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=1312

                  Just know you wont be able to download any cards now until a new set comes out.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    yeah

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X