Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks to the Admin and the Broncos for the prize!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by JWinn
    Look here;

    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23

    Read the obvious stuck threads.

    They are so obvious that most the time I dont even see them

    Thats why stuck threads agrivate me sometimes because they are right in front of my face and I miss them.

    Comment


    • #17
      Was just on Ebay and the Broncos History DVD is going for $60 and there was still 6 hours left thank you Admin.
      sigpichttp://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd7355151.png

      Comment


      • #18
        When were the gifts sent.....

        Oh man, I missed getting the "prize" and I collected all the cards, did I miss having to do something else to get it?
        Had some family mishaps here and haven't been on for a while.

        Hi ya JWinn....been a while my friend :wave:

        Well see ya all later for the draft picks, take care all....
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        No matter what the outcome of any season is... Win or Lose...
        My heart belongs to my BRONCOS Team and I will FOREVER be a BRONCOS Fan!
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by RkyMtAngel
          Oh man, I missed getting the "prize" and I collected all the cards, did I miss having to do something else to get it?
          Had some family mishaps here and haven't been on for a while.

          Hi ya JWinn....been a while my friend :wave:

          Well see ya all later for the draft picks, take care all....
          Hi Angel! How ya been?

          yeah, you needed to contact admin and verify your addy. You still might be able to talk him into it.


          [email protected]

          Give him a ring. It was the Broncos 2 disk DVD. Worth a try at least!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by JWinn
            Hi Angel! How ya been?

            yeah, you needed to contact admin and verify your addy. You still might be able to talk him into it.


            [email protected]

            Give him a ring. It was the Broncos 2 disk DVD. Worth a try at least!
            Thank you so much JWinn, I sent a note explaining why, will keep fingers crossed!
            It has been a very trying first part of the year I tell ya, but things are starting to look up and move forward now
            Hope all is well with you hon? I'm excited to get a new season going here soon, seems like it has been forever...LOL!
            Take care and thanks again,
            Lee Anne
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            No matter what the outcome of any season is... Win or Lose...
            My heart belongs to my BRONCOS Team and I will FOREVER be a BRONCOS Fan!
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by RkyMtAngel
              Thank you so much JWinn, I sent a note explaining why, will keep fingers crossed!
              It has been a very trying first part of the year I tell ya, but things are starting to look up and move forward now
              Hope all is well with you hon? I'm excited to get a new season going here soon, seems like it has been forever...LOL!
              Take care and thanks again,
              Lee Anne
              Glad to hear things are looking up.

              Not much changes with me. lol

              Everything is just fine. Just biding my time until the season returns, like everyone else, lol.

              I bet he sends you the DVD. You completed the set. Tell him I said he HAS to, lol.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by JWinn
                Hi Angel! How ya been?

                yeah, you needed to contact admin and verify your addy. You still might be able to talk him into it.


                [email protected]

                Give him a ring. It was the Broncos 2 disk DVD. Worth a try at least!

                Wow I guess my headache really is bad

                when you said: Give him a ring.

                I thought Superbowl Ring

                and so far I've only watched one part of the vid.

                Been too busy kinda .

                Comment

                Working...
                X