This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenBroFan22 View Post
    That's almost as possible as me throwing the game winning pass in the Super Bowl.
    Or like me running over Ray Lewis and Patrick Willis for a 99 yard TD.

Comment

• P.J. Pope >>>>>>> Tatum Bell.

I hate how flat the team has looked since the 1st quarter; particularly in the 4th. They haven't demonstrated any urgency or "play to win" mentality at all. This game has been truly disappointing.

Comment

• Please just throw a TD to Marshall or Royal.

I can at least get some fantasy points out of this game.

Comment

• Sure glad that one's over.

Comment

• Well, that's the game. And so, the Sparklers' playoff dream gets to live on for at least one more week.

Comment

• disappointed in the lost...
              now this put alot of pressure on us to beat the bills..
              My Fav 3 Broncos... 1. Demaryius 2. Von 3. Chris

Comment

• We are soooooooooooo pathetic

Comment

• why did'nt we just lay down ??????????????..........oh wait i ment why did we just lay down?????????????????bs

Comment

• i wouldn't mind slowik staying another year

but i want an aggressive defensive coordinator...
                    My Fav 3 Broncos... 1. Demaryius 2. Von 3. Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                      Or like me running over Ray Lewis and Patrick Willis for a 99 yard TD.
                      Is that before or after you juked out Troy Polamalu

Comment

• *** was that? Pathetic. No sense of urgency whatsoever. Did these guys even realize that a win today would clinch a playoff berth? No effort, No pass D as usual. Carolina torched us today. That was embarrassing. With that type of effort I don't want to make the playoffs. It'll just be an embarrassment on national TV. Once again Shanahan's schizo team showed up and wasn't the one I want to see. Bad game all around.

Comment

• It's official, the Broncos are just not a good football team. If by some miracle we make the playoffs (I personally don't see us winning another game so it will be all on Tampa beating SD), we will get EMBARRASSED in the first round. We have ZERO running game, ZERO defense, and a passing game that is completely based on the ability of our QB to thread needles.

Why is it that our WRs are NEVER open? They don't run by or around anyone. With the amount of time the O-line has been giving Cutler lately (well, except for this week), you never see any of our WRs more than a step or two away from the defenders.

If we lose to Buffalo next week, the season is over...

Comment

• Weakist division AFC WEST

Well,the Broncos proved it again that we can't compete with good teams.The AFC WEST is deplorable;we are 8-6 and the top of the division.We NEED a new COACHING STAFF next season for sure.I don't like saying it,but it's true.Mike has over stayed and has nothing left to give.

Comment

Working...
                            X