X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SofaKing
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosRockdaRockies View Post
    First of all I promise to behave! I agree Elway if they play like they can spoil the Chargers chances then I think they will play more focused. There is alot to be excited about regardless what some might say. We are 4-3 on the road they are 4-3 at home.

Alot of new faces in this matchup so it will be whole different game in some ways but not all. I think our Defense is really going to be a factor. I think this will be the week where it is just an Explosion that has been waiting to happen. We got Bailey back, We have DJ back, Dre Bly playing good in Baileys abscense. All players healthy for the most part and playing is a great thing to be able to hear after all we have been through this year.

Although some of the same concerns still exist for this game as they have all year such as, turnovers have got to be nill, passes need to be completed, O-line will have to keep up the great work,Tackles have to be made instantaneously, and everyone needs to stay in their lanes and not overpursue,Jay needs to check down his recievers and not try to force it into double coverage, if it isn't there throw it away. Now I am just rambling on like I do every week but this is going to be the game that has a chance to show the rest of the world we are for real and the Chargers are who they are 2nd in the division like they have been all year!

They have a new Defensive Coordinator which could work to our advantage since he wasn't involved in the first game so all he has to go off of is game film so there will be things overlooked and we will make some plays. I am so pumped!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!
    :salute!:
    There was an EXPLOSION alright! An EXPLOSION of vomit left on the score board by the donkeys!

Leave a comment:

• SofaKing
    replied
    Originally posted by Balco View Post
    Been with the Broncos for over 30 years, so this collapse is nothing new. Until the powers at be accept the fact that we need a defense, this is going to happen again. It's been proven year in and year out, defense wins championships. You can't simply try to outscore the other team. Bowlen needs to take a long hard look at the teams situation and either fire or put Ratahan on notice. Offensively, the team is ok. Cutler locks onto Marshall, has no runningback to depend on, and needs some receiver help. The defense, where do we start? Dumervil may be the only one who "might" be safe with his job. The rest, should get really nervous about next year. The linebackers are horrible! Webster and Winborn make a tackle 10-15 yards down the field, then jump up like the just stuffed a fourth and one. Collect your final check on the way out. Williams has potential, but seems to lack heart. The DB's, give me a break! Bly is washed up, Bailey is not a shut-down corner, they have NO safeties to speak of! This year they need to look at the draft for defensive help. Every year in the NFL, one thing remains a constant. DEFENSE wins championships! Until Ratahan and the organization embraces that philosophy, there will be more 2008 seasons ahead.
    FINALLY! A DONKEY Fan that knows what he is talking about!!!

Leave a comment:

• gmjones2001
    replied
    Originally posted by chilei View Post
    Another Dolt who did not read the post which he is responding to... I hope these people are not representative of all their fans, if so they have the most uneducated fan base in sports!
    Don't tease!

They are all victims of the California school system.

Leave a comment:

• SofaKing
    replied
    Originally posted by hardcorebronco View Post
    1st lol, hope we win! GO BRONCOS! :salute!:
    Looks like FORREST GUMP should've suited up for ya! And maybe if the donkeys had a defense, it could've been a more interesting game *yawn*. How pathetic! They didn't even show up to play! They let the BOLTZ run ALL OVER their butts! You call these guys professional football players?

Leave a comment:

• Balco
    replied
    Defensive Help

Been with the Broncos for over 30 years, so this collapse is nothing new. Until the powers at be accept the fact that we need a defense, this is going to happen again. It's been proven year in and year out, defense wins championships. You can't simply try to outscore the other team. Bowlen needs to take a long hard look at the teams situation and either fire or put Ratahan on notice. Offensively, the team is ok. Cutler locks onto Marshall, has no runningback to depend on, and needs some receiver help. The defense, where do we start? Dumervil may be the only one who "might" be safe with his job. The rest, should get really nervous about next year. The linebackers are horrible! Webster and Winborn make a tackle 10-15 yards down the field, then jump up like the just stuffed a fourth and one. Collect your final check on the way out. Williams has potential, but seems to lack heart. The DB's, give me a break! Bly is washed up, Bailey is not a shut-down corner, they have NO safeties to speak of! This year they need to look at the draft for defensive help. Every year in the NFL, one thing remains a constant. DEFENSE wins championships! Until Ratahan and the organization embraces that philosophy, there will be more 2008 seasons ahead.

Leave a comment:

• paper tiger
    replied
    Originally posted by ChargersFan95 View Post
    YUP, we will see but i think it comes down to defense.
    that is for sure! hah..

anyway it's 10:45 am i've been awake for nearly 25 hours now, i need some shut eye...

Leave a comment:

• ChargersFan95
    replied
    Originally posted by paper tiger View Post
    I don't think chargers are a bad team, obviously rivers is doing something right if he's the highest ranked QB, but honestly i'm stoked about the next game...b/c everyone will agree peyton is a great qb, and he'll be up against rivers who's ranked @ 1...so no doubt it'll be a good game....
    it'll be more of fair playing field is my point...
    YUP, we will see but i think it comes down to defense.

Leave a comment:

• paper tiger
    replied
    That doesn't take anything away from the offense. Like i said when NE were owning the dolphins in 07 it's not just down to the dolphins sucking because no1 else could beat them by that margin.
    I never said the colts game wasn't our biggest chance so far, i know it is and i think its going to be a very tough game but if there is any team in the league who has a chance of beating them right now i'd say its the chargers.
    I don't think chargers are a bad team, obviously rivers is doing something right if he's the highest ranked QB, but honestly i'm stoked about the next game...b/c everyone will agree peyton is a great qb, and he'll be up against rivers who's ranked @ 1...so no doubt it'll be a good game....
    it'll be more of fair playing field is my point...

Leave a comment:

• ChargersFan95
    replied
    umm i've been a bucs fan since i was 12. and i know my team, no way in hell would they survive playoffs. hahaha...
    you obviously don't know the bucs very well if you thought the bucs had a chance this season...
    I just see a lot of potential in denver so i like the team...but bucs are my team...not the broncos...
    you probably just look @ #'s and rankings and suddenly think you know about all the teams...
    umm the last four games they won were w/ teams w/ a weak defense. it's the truth get over it. Colts game is your biggest challenge thus far...and you know it is...
    That doesn't take anything away from the offense. Like i said when NE were owning the dolphins in 07 it's not just down to the dolphins sucking because no1 else could beat them by that margin.
    I never said the colts game wasn't our biggest chance so far, i know it is and i think its going to be a very tough game but if there is any team in the league who has a chance of beating them right now i'd say its the chargers.

Leave a comment:

• iggyzdad
    replied
    This season ended as it was predicted at the start. This is a young team with a lot of questions. I love the Broncos, but with the parity in the NFL it is no suprise they ended up at 8-8. Not many teams would have had this good a record with the amount of injuries suffered by the Broncos. Lets hope we get some defensive help through the draft, to go along with a solid cast on offense. I also want them to find a durable running back for next year to be a playoff year. I have good faith in Mike Shanahan finding some gems in the draft. Next year will be the Broncos year to win the west!

Leave a comment:

• paper tiger
    replied
    Dude what are you doing on here if your a bucs fan? Or did you start supporting the bucs when you realized that denver aren't going anywhere this season?
    You honestly don't know anything about football yourself if you think the only reason the chargers offense has been explosive all season is because of who they have played. Is that why NE was so good last year because of their schedule? I don't think so.
    The fact is Rivers, VJ, Gates etc tore denver apart including your so called all star CB champ bailey.
    umm i've been a bucs fan since i was 12. and i know my team, no way in hell would they survive playoffs. hahaha...
    you obviously don't know the bucs very well if you thought the bucs had a chance this season...
    I just see a lot of potential in denver so i like the team...but bucs are my team...not the broncos...
    you probably just look @ #'s and rankings and suddenly think you know about all the teams...
    umm the last four games they won were w/ teams w/ a weak defense. it's the truth get over it. Colts game is your biggest challenge thus far...and you know it is...

Leave a comment:

• Yeahbroncos
    replied
    Yet another disappointing end to a season.

I have been a die hard Broncos fan for over 25 years and I will be a die hard fan till the day I leave this world. But, after last night's humiliating game I can tell you that I am sick and tired of watching, hoping and then after the first 14:00 mins into the first quarter have to turn off the TV because my team is going to get their ass handed to them.

If falling from a 3 game lead in the division to not making the playoffs is funny, then someone needs to re-teach me the definition of winning. Maybe (Rookie CB) Bell on the defense can laugh again now that he will not be playing in the playoffs. He sure was laughing after being smoked by a Chargers receiver in the 1st quarter (lucky that the Chargers receiver missed the catch or it was a TD).

Denver, your Defense is the worst I have ever seen in the my time of watching football. Its like you don't even care if you miss a tackle or you get blown away by a receiver. There is no life in you. We are here as fans backing you up all the way and yet you let us (me) down yet once again not because you lost, but is how you lost.

As for the Offense, well let just say that with a little more practice and some draft picks or free agents and maybe a new person calling the plays will bring you around to being the best Offense in the NFL which you are not far from becoming.

Well I will sit and ponder what it would have been like if we could have beaten the Colts at home in the playoffs and wait until September to watch and hope again as the Broncos try again to win a division title.

Congrats to the Chargers and good luck in the playoffs.

Sincerely,
    A Heartbroken Broncos Fan.

Leave a comment:

• ChargersFan95
    replied
    HAHA! Noooo you really don't get it do you.
    Do you even really follow football, or you just watch the Chargers play?
    I am a Bucs fan...I know Bucs defense. I know how they work, they never let up. They are tough, but they have been deflated, and it's not b/c of your precious Chargers. It was b/c many factors as well as the Panthers flexing their muscles. They never recovered physically from that Panthers game, Brooks was still injured but kept playing. They are weakening, even the Lions could have put up a high scoring game against us after a game like we had against Carolina. The Raiders should not have beat us yesterday, but they did. You can see Bucs defense are losing their touch, it's not b/c the Chargers are phenomenal or b/c the Raiders are amazing. Bucs defense is just running on empty...next year we'll be worse since Monte will be gone.
    Dude what are you doing on here if your a bucs fan? Or did you start supporting the bucs when you realized that denver aren't going anywhere this season?
    You honestly don't know anything about football yourself if you think the only reason the chargers offense has been explosive all season is because of who they have played. Is that why NE was so good last year because of their schedule? I don't think so.
    The fact is Rivers, VJ, Gates etc tore denver apart including your so called all star CB champ bailey.

Leave a comment:

• paper tiger
    replied
    The bucs were still a dominant cover 2 defense and we exploited their weaknesses with a great game plan. When we are only the 3rd team in the history of the league to have a 4000+ yard passer, a 1000+ yard receiver and a 1000+ yard runner you cannot deny that our offense is explosive.
    HAHA! Noooo you really don't get it do you.
    Do you even really follow football, or you just watch the Chargers play?
    I am a Bucs fan...I know Bucs defense. I know how they work, they never let up. They are tough, but they have been deflated, and it's not b/c of your precious Chargers. It was b/c many factors as well as the Panthers flexing their muscles. They never recovered physically from that Panthers game, Brooks was still injured but kept playing. They are weakening, even the Lions could have put up a high scoring game against us after a game like we had against Carolina. The Raiders should not have beat us yesterday, but they did. You can see Bucs defense are losing their touch, it's not b/c the Chargers are phenomenal or b/c the Raiders are amazing. Bucs defense is just running on empty...next year we'll be worse since Monte will be gone.

Leave a comment:

• ChargersFan95
    replied
    NO don't include the Bucs in there. The Bucs defense has been deflated. Haven't you noticed how they have declined, it really wasn't b/c the Chargers were so awesome and defeated our awesome defense. No Bucs defense has been missing since that Panthers game. Seriously after that day...the Lions could have easily beat the Bucs. Yea the Raiders even beat the Bucs yesterday! They [the Bucs] have really slowed down...and are weakening.
    The bucs were still a dominant cover 2 defense and we exploited their weaknesses with a great game plan. When we are only the 3rd team in the history of the league to have a 4000+ yard passer, a 1000+ yard receiver and a 1000+ yard runner you cannot deny that our offense is explosive.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X