Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I didn't have to feel so nervous going into this game. Let's just hope that our Broncos bring their "A" game to the Q tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCaliBronco View Post
      I wish I didn't have to feel so nervous going into this game. Let's just hope that our Broncos bring their "A" game to the Q tonight.
      Don't be nervous there is nothing to be nervous about! San Diego is the same team they were in week 2 except they have a new defensive coordinator. They are a 7-8 team nothing more! If they were then they wouldv'e passed us somewhere along the way but the fact remains they choked when they were put in the spotlight to go all the way and where was Denver in those picks> No where and look where we are with all the RB on IR , Key defensive players out majority of the season.Bronco are going to show the world what is up tonight!!!!!!!!!! I SMELL A TRAP GAME GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOOOOOOOOOOS! They will be calling us the Denver Upsetters hahahahahahahhahahahahaa

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosRockdaRockies View Post
        Don't be nervous there is nothing to be nervous about! San Diego is the same team they were in week 2 except they have a new defensive coordinator. They are a 7-8 team nothing more! If they were then they wouldv'e passed us somewhere along the way but the fact remains they choked when they were put in the spotlight to go all the way and where was Denver in those picks> No where and look where we are with all the RB on IR , Key defensive players out majority of the season.Bronco are going to show the world what is up tonight!!!!!!!!!! I SMELL A TRAP GAME GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOOOOOOOOOOS! They will be calling us the Denver Upsetters hahahahahahahhahahahahaa
        WOW...there is so much wrong with this post, I don't even know where to start.

Comment

Chargers Suck!!!

As a native of Denver, I'd like to report to everyone at home from San Diego that this city is truly beautiful; however, their sports, and especially football, are veryyyy lame.

The fans are so jittery and unpredictable that they are mostly jilting their team all the time unless the chargers are winning, then yeah of course, the stadium is sold out, such as in today's game.
          I have honestly never seen a lame crowd of fans than the one here in San Diego. Since my first day in the Marine Base here, and since observing the profound disparities in sports attitude between Denver and San Diego, I realized that Denver is the best sports turf the one can dream of.

I am going to the game today, proudly showing my orange JERSEY, and rooting against the 'bastards': the bolts.

Go Broncos!!!!

A true Broncos FAN!!!

Comment

I guess it's finally here. Win and the Broncos are in.

Before the season started I never expected Denver to be in this position to make the playoffs. Hope there's free football next week.

Comment

Originally posted by captaincutler6
              Man I'm tried and true orange and blue but I'm getting a really bad feeling about this. I know i should trust Elway Jr. with his powers but were going to have to chopblock all day long.
              point proven your a chargers fan
              sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Man I'm tried and true orange and blue but I'm getting a really bad feeling about this. I know i should trust Elway Jr. with his powers but were going to have to chopblock all day long.
                Hey, do us all a favor....if you're a Charger fan, then post like one. Don't hide behind a Bronco ID and bash their team. It's childish and makes the rest of us Charger supporters look bad.

Comment

channeling jay

i am channeling jay as we speak.....
                  what time is today's game........

Comment

Originally posted by Babe View Post
                    i am channeling jay as we speak.....
                    what time is today's game........
                    its now the sunday night game 8:15 :salute!:
                    sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

I'm so nervous I'm not watching it. Plus it starts at 1am in Britain and I'm in at work at 7am.

All I can say is this season has been alot of fun. Been on this board since week one of the season and enjoyed the talk on these boards (though the idiot charger fans really have given me a low opinion of them, and are often so stupid its infuriating.)

Thanks for the season! Long may it continue into february!

Comment

Arr i agree. Cutler in the boys will be swabbing the poop decks in feb. I've said it before and i'll say it again, me having bad feeling about this game maties :salute!:
                        arrrrrrrr yeah charger boy still trying to act as a bronco fan...

arrrr you can take your poop deck and the rest of your charger boys/girls n ship out

arrrrr
                        sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Still have a few hours to go.

Anticipation is a pain in the arse. The Broncos have been relatively quiet, let's hope they are saving all their talking for on the field.
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

time to be nervous

thank you......

so i have approx 2 hours left......before game time....

time to pray........

Comment

Originally posted by Babe View Post
                              thank you......

so i have approx 2 hours left......before game time....

time to pray........
                              uhhh unless where you live where time goes faster you have over 3 hours before game time
                              sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Denver is in a win and in situation, we have been pretty good with that, there is something to play for. Lets take it to them!

Comment

Working...
                                X