• Time
  • Show
Clear All

the home stretch

i'm in arizona.....

it's 3pm here now.........

Comment

Originally posted by chilei View Post
      Denver is in a win and in situation, we have been pretty good with that, there is something to play for. Lets take it to them!
      The Broncos have been in a "win and your in" situation for the last two weeks. You call that "pretty good with that"? No. They CHOKED.

Tonights game won't be close after mid way through the 3rd Quarter.

Chargers = 34
      Broncos = 17

Comment

Originally posted by captaincutler6
        Arrr I can count better than you and i am stupider than an eel Thee game starts at 6:00 and its 3:00, 3 plus 2 equals 5 Dont worry me lassy no one cares if you cant count here on the ship :salute!: Welcome aboard
        Dude, Elway please ban this dude. And all of the negative bronco fans. Us true fans are tired of these idiots coming onto the site bashing our team. It is ridiculous and we are all tired of it. This guy I quoted is not a true Denver fan, he's already throwing in the towel. He's flaming our members for telling him that he's ridiculous and not a true fan.

Comment

Originally posted by CodyRoark View Post
          Dude, Elway please ban this dude. And all of the negative bronco fans. Us true fans are tired of these idiots coming onto the site bashing our team. It is ridiculous and we are all tired of it. This guy I quoted is not a true Denver fan, he's already throwing in the towel. He's flaming our members for telling him that he's ridiculous and not a true fan.
          He is definitely not a Bronco fan. He is either Charger or Raider fan hiding behind a Bronco ID just to get fan in a frenzy.

Just ignore his posts and ship will sail off.

Comment

Originally posted by captaincutler6
            Arrr Cody when i'm watching the game with yerr mother later i'm telling on you arrr :salute!:

arrrrrrrrr the same lame joke in now two threads.......

arrrrrrrrr your ship is sinking fast and this is the best you got......

you must truely be a raider fan
            sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Nothing will make me turn the TV off. That would be as stupid as turning off a playoff game because this game practically is one. Even if we get blown out, I will still love my Broncos until the day I die.

Of course, I am very nervous about this game for several reasons. However, I am not "writing off" the Broncos like most "experts" are because there is a rule everyone knows about called "any given Sunday" and we are still a good team with the ability to win.

These are the reasons I am scared about tonight:

1. Selvin Young and Michael Pittman were our running backs in Week 2.
              2. LT does not have a toe injury, so only our defense can limit his yards.
              3. We needed an equipment malfunction to beat San Diego in Week 2.

I do not know if playing at night will affect us or not because Oakland is awful and New England is better than us, so the mixed results were to be expected. However, there is no proof kickoff time does not affect us to an extent. What are your thoughts about that idea?

My prediction: Whoever wins will earn it, not benefit from John Parry's whistle. The Broncos will be very fired up, especially Cutler, because of Matt Wilhelm's comments and the reminders of the Phillip Rivers/Jay Cutler rivalry. The winner will be the team that plays better on defense.

Comment

Arrrrr this is going to be a lonnnng day.:paper:

Comment

Oh dear lord i'm so excited/nervous::

But seeing us start the 3rd ahead by 35 will ease my nerves

Heres to our first shutout of 09

56-0

Comment

today

LET'S GO BRONKS !!!!

WE WILL THIS GAME !!

Stay focused.

Comment

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
                      The Broncos have been in a "win and your in" situation for the last two weeks. You call that "pretty good with that"? No. They CHOKED.

Tonights game won't be close after mid way through the 3rd Quarter.

Chargers = 34
                      Broncos = 17
                      not often i agree w/ SD fan but we did choke the chicken...n im also afraid youll be right bout the score unless were near perfect on offense all night...

Comment

i want sharks with fricking laser beams on them

((( hearty smiles ))
                        sorry, forgot the word WIN...
                        damn, i hope that isn't an omen.

I am puttin' a little ditty together for the game today.
                        Will post a poem shortly

Meanwhile, I am putting on my Jay Cutler jersey on (got it for Xmas)
                        and the bottoms to my NEW Bronco pajamas on..
                        I have the nerf footballs ready to throw.
                        I have the Bronco troll on top of the refrigerator.
                        I am drinking coffee out of my Bronco coffee cup.
                        If I get cold downstairs, I have my Bronco throw to cover me up with.

Comment

Loud in San Diego !

It will be loud that is for sure !
                          Good Night Now !

Comment

here we go baby here we go!!!!!!!!!:salute!:

Comment

And don't call me Shirley

i still must hang my bronco flag outside.

countdown to nervousness........

Comment

Wearing my away Cutler jersey tonight. Here we go guys!

BTW, does anyone know what Spencer Larsen and AJ Pinnock's roles will be tonight?

Comment

Working...
                                X