X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ckradio961
    replied
    Forgive me...

...for not weeding through 74 pages of posts before bringing this up. Maybe somebody else already did. But is it just me, or is the fact that Dre Bly is the highest paid Bronco some kind of sick joke? Seriously ... people bag on Bailey, who does give up his fair share of big plays lately. But is there a more consistently burned member of the pathetic Broncos D than Dre Bly? All. Season. Long. Deep balls, short routes, missed tackles, you name it. The defense is bad, bad, bad. But Dre Bly is at the heart of the suck in my opinion.

Nonetheless, here's to 2009! Hopefully with an(other) overhauled defense. Hmm... odds are Wade Phillips will be looking for a job. I hear he used to be a pretty decent Defensive Co-Ordinator.

Giddyup.

Leave a comment:

• paper tiger
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay_CUN*Tler View Post
    charger fan from utah here. it was great to watch this game at a local utah sports bar and see all those broncos fans' stupid looks on their faces as they got rolled by the bolts!!!! CHAAAARGE
    There is a forum for Chargers fans, it's on the SD Chargers main website.
    Oh I know why you are here, you were too afraid to get in their faces to gloat so you hide behind a computer screen and gloat through typing what you were too afraid to say to their faces.
    Ah yea figures.

Leave a comment:

• Jay_CUN*Tler
    replied
    haha donkey punchers!!! go chargers!

charger fan from utah here. it was great to watch this game at a local utah sports bar and see all those broncos fans' stupid looks on their faces as they got rolled by the bolts!!!! CHAAAARGE

Leave a comment:

• Shadow7ax
    replied
    The game was miserable. But before the Chargers start bragging about their "superb" performance, they should thank Denver's defense for sucking so much from beginning to end.

Leave a comment:

• papaj2007
    replied
    Wow!

I just sat through one of the most embarassing games I have seen in a while! *** happened here? Did the defense even get on the plane? Mike; it's time to retire dude! We need talent, we need a defense and we need someone with some fresh views at the helm; are ya listening Pat? Been with you since 1960, but damn! First place for 16 weeks to get an A#% whipping like that! Shameful, can't think of another word (that I can post here) that describes it better! All I can hope for now is Indy to get some payback for us!

Leave a comment:

• paper tiger
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
    Yes....your defense blows.

And Yes....he is goofy looking.
    According to you and many many others. But I personally don't think he looks goofy.
    So what he isn't a Tom Brady or Tony Romo when it comes to the looks department. But hell I find him cuter than both those boys.

Apart from the superficial stuff , I will add...
    yes I do love the sport and yes I do believe he is a great QB.

Leave a comment:

• burkeg04
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltheads View Post

You are so cool... How do I get to be that cool?
    Man, I'll bet you get all the chicks and everything.... You're probably good looking and hung like a horse too... I am so jealous of you...

Remember my friend, crow is best served warm... I dare you to show up here next week after you get your ass handed to you...

But yes, our defense sucks...

Leave a comment:

• Boltheads
    replied
    Originally posted by paper tiger View Post
    Yea their defense f-ing blows. It was seriously hard to sit through the game as they let the Chargers offense run all over them.
    And wth!? He's not goofy looking!!!:nono:

Leave a comment:

• paper tiger
    replied
    Originally posted by burkeg04 View Post
    Cutler is a quality QB. It's the Defense that killed this team this year. If you have to match a team TD to TD constantly you are gonna lose. You have to be able to score 7 and hold for 0 or at least 3... this O is gonna go 3 and out occasionally but when ANY team you face can score at will then you are gonna have problems. This Defensive Coordinator was terrible. The entire Defensive coaching staff needs to go. The offense isn't that bad considering we were on our 7th RB of the season so... Cutler is here to stay and I think he'll be head and shoulders above Rivers and most in the end. It's not Cutler and the Offense but when you go out there and do your job 90% of the time only to have the Defense give up and not stop anyone you are gonna get discouraged. Plus, Jay is kinda goofy looking to begin with so I wouldn't take his facial expressions too serioiusly.
    Yea their defense f-ing blows. It was seriously hard to sit through the game as they let the Chargers offense run all over them.
    And wth!? He's not goofy looking!!!:nono:

Leave a comment:

• burkeg04
    replied
    Originally posted by chilei View Post
    I sure hope not... would be nice to see a quality QB, a good coach (Mike had some good years but they are in the past), and a good defense!

That picture does seem to point out a major difference between Cutler and Elway (there are many)... Elway never gave up, always looked like he was coming up with a plan, evaluating a new possibility... Cutler looks like he just got good seats and is waiting for his wife to bring him a beer!
    Cutler is a quality QB. It's the Defense that killed this team this year. If you have to match a team TD to TD constantly you are gonna lose. You have to be able to score 7 and hold for 0 or at least 3... this O is gonna go 3 and out occasionally but when ANY team you face can score at will then you are gonna have problems. This Defensive Coordinator was terrible. The entire Defensive coaching staff needs to go. The offense isn't that bad considering we were on our 7th RB of the season so... Cutler is here to stay and I think he'll be head and shoulders above Rivers and most in the end. It's not Cutler and the Offense but when you go out there and do your job 90% of the time only to have the Defense give up and not stop anyone you are gonna get discouraged. Plus, Jay is kinda goofy looking to begin with so I wouldn't take his facial expressions too serioiusly.

Leave a comment:

• paper tiger
    replied
    Originally posted by bolts_fan View Post
    Broncos fans, thanks for an epic game. No matter what the score is at the end, this is an epic game, considering the season both teams have gone through. In closing, I'd like you leave you with a view of the face of the Broncos for years to come:

Heyyyyyyy!!!!
    You totally manipulated that shot and paused it at the "right" moment and then took your screenshot. Boooooo! It was a point probably before he was about to spit, he loves to spit. Anyway, yea Chargers won..they held their own. No doubt.
    But I really don't mind the boys face...so I'm okay w/ seeing his face.

LOL

I sure hope not... would be nice to see a quality QB, a good coach (Mike had some good years but they are in the past), and a good defense!

That picture does seem to point out a major difference between Cutler and Elway (there are many)... Elway never gave up, always looked like he was coming up with a plan, evaluating a new possibility... Cutler looks like he just got good seats and is waiting for his wife to bring him a beer!
    I watched the game on the tele, and his facial expressions were what you'd expect. You can't expect him to be all smiles when your defense is s**t.
    Last edited by paper tiger; 12-28-2008, 08:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• chilei
    replied
    Originally posted by bolts_fan View Post
    Broncos fans, thanks for an epic game. No matter what the score is at the end, this is an epic game, considering the season both teams have gone through. In closing, I'd like you leave you with a view of the face of the Broncos for years to come:

Leave a comment:

• chilei
    replied
    Originally posted by BoltsFan27 View Post
    Okay. Whatever dude. Believe what you need to believe.
    Okay, he has a small handful of NFL accomplishments, but they are few and still mediocre, nothing that would make the highlight reel of a "good" NFL QB.

Again, have fun and good luck with that invitation to watch the SB on River's couch... maybe it will be a love seat!

Leave a comment:

• Broncos008
    replied
    Wow what a horrible game, worst defense I have ever seen, play calling that was awful, and a general lack of energy on both sides of the ball, and did I mention completely mediocre special teams once again, great game guys

Leave a comment:

• BoltsFan27
    replied
    No... I am looking at what he IS not what he WAS.

There are many Heisman winners who have had nothing but a mediocre career. He has won zero MVPs in bowl games during his NFL career, he has played in NO bowl games in his NFL career, he has had NOTHING but a lackluster to mediocre NFL career, need I continue? His Career is NFL, his scholastic experience is not of consequence. How many people have you heard talking about Elway's Stanford record after his third season other than as a mere footnote? How many people had to reach back to Roger Staubuck (sp) career at the Naval Academy to get his "accomplishments"? What about any other hall of famer, did anyone have to referr back to the college seasons which were over three years old to come up with "accomplishments"? It is okay, you have a mediocre QB... so does Denver, it is fine to admit that and accept it, you do not need to be reaching for any sort of justification to pump him up. He has ZERO accomplishments and is MEDIOCRE no matter how you look at it.
    Okay. Whatever dude. Believe what you need to believe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X