Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well getting closer and closer.... time for nerves to get ramped up.

Let's hope the Broncos bounce back, and this time they are crackin' skulls!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway View Post
      Well getting closer and closer.... time for nerves to get ramped up.

Let's hope the Broncos bounce back, and this time they are crackin' skulls!
      Yes it is time to put in the Heaviest Rock CD I got into my player!!!!!!!

It's also nice to not see any streaming links today!

Comment

Here's my take:

We have no chance of winning tonight for the following reasons.
        1. The game is in SD.
        2. Our Defense has not stopped anyone all year from week 1 to week 15.
        3. The Chargers are arguablly one of the hottest teams in the NFL.
        4. Counter we are one of the worst teams in the NFL the last few weeks.
        5. LT and Sproles will run all over us, and none of our guys will be able to cover Gates.
        6. We are down to 1 healthy RB and even he is a recycled guy who we already ditched.
        7. Rivers is playing some of his best football ever.
        8. We got "lucky" back in week 2.
        9. Oh yeah, all we had to do was win one of our last 3 games and we were in.
        10. Defensive Coordinator.

NOW WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID, WE HAVE ONE THING THOSE GUYS DON'T HAVE: THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE OUTSIDE OF THE TEAM OR FAN BASE IS GIVING OUR BOYS ANY CHANCE OF WINNING!!!! THAT REASON AND THAT REASON ALONE WILL LEAD US TO VICTORY TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
          Oh dear lord i'm so excited/nervous::

But seeing us start the 3rd ahead by 35 will ease my nerves

Heres to our first shutout of 09

56-0
          Man, I'm going to limit myself from getting excited until the 3rd quarter.

Comment

I just want to see our boys HUNGRY for a win.

I want to see some urgency. I want to feel like they GET IT by watching how they play and how they're coached.

If I see that, win/lose/draw, I'll be happy.

If I see that we have a good shot at a win.

NOW LET'S KICK SOME BOLT BUTT!

Comment

Its so wierd watching the afternoon games when they have nearly no effect on you at all. Im so nervouse its not even funny, ive got my Cutler jersey on, Champaigne in the fridge, and bean dip in the crock pot
              Lets pull one out Broncos Win, Lose, or Tie....Broncos 4 life:salute!:
              sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

Originally posted by elwayfan2k View Post
                Its so wierd watching the afternoon games when they have nearly no effect on you at all. Im so nervouse its not even funny, ive got my Cutler jersey on, Champaigne in the fridge, and bean dip in the crock pot
                Lets pull one out Broncos Win, Lose, or Tie....Broncos 4 life:salute!:
                Exactly. I watched We Are Marshall the other day and I started to think about our game. No matter what the score is at the end of the game, if our boys play with heart, I will have no complaints. What more can you ask for?

Comment

Bronco Prose

In the beginning, God created football.
                  And the football was without form and void; and darkness was upon the face of the field.
                  And the Spirit of Competition moved upon the face of the artificial turf.
                  And God said, let there be a team, and there was a team.

And God saw the team, that it was good; and God divided the team into many teams within divisions.
                  And God called the team-Broncos, and the division-AFC West. And the evening and the morning was the first day.

And God said, Let there be a Divisional Playoff in the midst of all divisions, and let it divide the good from the best.
                  And God made the Divisional Playoff and divided the teams which were within the Playoff from the teams which were above the Playoffs; and it was so.
                  And God called the Divisional Playoffs- Championship Games. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

And God said, Let the teams under the Divisional Playoffs/Championship Games be gathered together unto one place, and let the turf appear; and it was so.
                  And God called the turf, field; and the gathering together of the teams called Divisional Champions; and God saw that it was good.
                  And God said, Let the field bring forth competition, readiness, focus, and lots of guys yielding skills , and the winner yielding Championship Titles after this kind; whose title is in itself, upon the field; and it was so.
                  And the field brought forth title games, and titles yielding seed after their kind, and the title yielding wins, whose win was in itself, after its kind, and God saw that it was good.
                  And the evening and the morning were the third day.
                  And God said, Let there be lights upon the field and turf so everyone could see.
                  And let the Broncos be the signs, and for seasons and years.
                  And God set the Broncos on the field to give light to all the world.
                  And to win the game.

Comment

Underdog!

Almost every real underdog team won today, lets hope it continues!

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
                      I think I'm going to puke.
                      HEY there, fellow Montana fan!! Reynolds had quite the year!!

I feel your pain...GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Let Go!

Can't wait to see us win this game. We will be ready, San Diego already thinks they are in. The entire nation thinks they are in, it is time to upset some Charger Fans!
                        Brassfield
                        AZ-Broncos Fan
                        3-0!
                        I can't believe it!

Comment

Oakland went into TB and spanked em today. I hope the coaching staff highlighted that (even though we lost to OAK )

Play mistake free football, stop the run, and get pressure on Rivers will result in a win and a trip to the playoffs!

GO BRONCOS! :salute!:

PS: I would be happy if Marshall has Cromartie calling himself straight trash again.

PPS: A tie would work to

Comment

We shouldn't be hoping for a tie. A health bottom line of Cutler to Marshall will do (Royal in the mix). Lets take it to the bank and cash in a big win in San Diego. Two W's against SD will be great!
                            Brassfield
                            AZ-Broncos Fan
                            3-0!
                            I can't believe it!

Comment

Does Chad Jackson get to play vs San Diego?

Comment

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
                                The Broncos have been in a "win and your in" situation for the last two weeks. You call that "pretty good with that"? No. They CHOKED.
                                That is an honest and an oh so true statement. However, I have to disagree with your score. I think the chargers have been in a MUST win situation for so long that the emotional roller coaster involved with it will come crashing down on them during this game.

I hope that the Broncos will come out very strong and take a quick big lead, and that will start the Chargers emotional fall. From that point on the Chargers will start to fall apart and the Broncos will come out with an impressive win.

Broncos 34
                                Chargers 21

Comment

Working...
                                X