• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice job Tatum.
    sigpic
    Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

• Touchdown! But Tatum has to run like there is no tomorrow instead of looking back to see if anyone will catch him.

Comment

• That's a good start on offense.

Now let's go Broncos' Defense.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

• See? As a Bolt fan, I've learned not to get too comfortable with early leads. I hope it's not happening again.

Comment

• ***??? Where did that come from? Let's get it rolling here guys... D it's your turn now. Let's get a stop and get the ball back... nice run Tatum... Good to see you back in Orange and Blue... Now just hold on to the ball and we'll be OK

Comment

• Originally posted by ImaBroncosFan View Post
              Why does Jay always have his tongue out?
              To get the horrible taste out of his mouth

Comment

• why is we not givin tatum the ball more
                I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

• When a plane crashes it crashes. When a zepplin crashes it crashes. When a team crashes it crashes. The broncos as an organization have crashed. Not a defense, Not a offense, Not a head coach, Not a coordinator. The entire team as a whole as an entity and as a brand has crashed. From the philosophy to the execution. GO TATUM GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Prater made the XP!!!

Comment

• Good news: Broncos scored a touchdown.

Bad news: Broncos have to play defense now.
                      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Love the enthusiasm Bell is bringing... Too bad Marshall isn;t playing like that. If THE BEAST didn;t allow some hack DB to bump him away and pick off Cutler... We would be right there.

OK... ONE DEFENSIVE STOP right now... score again... back in it!

Comment

• go...broncs.... tatum... will run the ball in for us..now d make a stop
                          sigpic
                          BRONCOS #1

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Obama View Post
                            When a plane crashes it crashes. When a zepplin crashes it crashes. When a team crashes it crashes. The broncos as an organization have crashed. Not a defense, Not a offense, Not a head coach, Not a coordinator. The entire team as a whole as an entity and as a brand has crashed. From the philosophy to the execution. GO TATUM GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Rather bipolar I must say...

Comment

• I'd have been a bit more optomistic if Denver scored in the waning moments of the first half, instead of Jay throwing yet another red zone pick. Now, SD will get the ball back and march down the field at will and score.

Comment

• It would be great to see Elam back, he has said that he will retire a bronco, lets get a kicker!

Comment

Working...
                                X