X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropped....the story of the season.

Comment

• Why do they keep throwing that damn screen pass?

it has NEVER WORKED ALL SEASON!!!!
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Wow.

That's all I have left to say.
        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Darnit Stokes! I just praised you.

Augh!!
          LET 'ER BUCK!!!
          Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

• He dropped it... the most consistent receiver we have on the team... Mr. Conversion and he dropped it...

Comment

• Nice drop, Stokely. Jay needs some guys who can catch the ball. Seriously, how many drops have we seen this year? Way too many, and they're often in huge situations (like that one).

Comment

• if u dont live in denver or the colorado wyoming mountain zone area......enjoy the rest of this game....because with night game primetime showings like this years denver broncos.....we wont be on so everyone can see next year maybe ONCE at the most......so enjoy it while u can my fellow broncolites....

Comment

• the end. might as well forfeit

Comment

• Originally posted by burkeg04 View Post
                    He dropped it... the most cosistant receiver we have on the team... Mr. Conversion and he dropped it...
                    It is the diabetes...

Comment

• Originally posted by Alcaeus15 View Post
                      isn't it just awesome to rub it in our faces? putting up with all the garbage we've been spewing and then killing us tonight.
                      Please excuse my recent emotional outburst. I will try to refrain from any further exhibits of being a Bolt fan........ I'm really trying.......

Comment

• This is so pathetic it is funny.

And Charger fans think they are deserving of the playoffs on an 8-8 record. They should add a rule that you need a winning record to be in, or it goes to a 3rd wildcard. Let a bunch of Pats fans go to their board and cry about it.
                        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• There just comes a time when you see a car crash and you just have to keep driving because other people are annoyed with you holding up the line....point being I am done watching this, I just feel so embarrassed for them, I hope they feel just as embarrassed.

Comment

• Has Denver excelled in any facet of the game of football in the last month? Can't tackle, catch, kick, coach, adjust. It's like watching the Lions or Rams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alcaeus15 View Post
                              Where can I buy a paper bag?
                              Sorry, sir. My bag is Bolt-issue.

Comment

• What I find amusing is the people that visit other fan boards to talk smack... it is as though they honestly think that we are actually playing or are somehow not seeing the same game... Hey guys, just a clue... we are all sitting on our asses watching TV too! Read the thread and you will see that we are bashing the team too! Dumb asses!

Comment

Working...
                                X