This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I honestly get a little sick to my stomach when I see Nate Webster on the field and Woodyard on the sidelines.
    yessir webster is the bum of all bums i cant wait til he gets cut.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
      Madden: Chargers "hottest team in the afc".

Geez. All this hype for an 8-8 team.

I hope they get their asses kicked next week.
      Manning is probably sitting home, watching his TV and laughing his ass off and repeating the word, "Chumps" over and over and wondering who he will play in the division round.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• That was it for the season. I am DONE.

Just switched to Nick Jr.

Stokley dropping the ball?? That was the nail on the coffin.

SD can have it for another week.

Comment

• if by some miracle denver comes back and wins it would be the greatest comeback ever.

\stops dreaming

Comment

• Fire Shanahan

When will it be enough for Bowlen to fire Shanahan. Three games up with three games to go and we blow it. I won't even comment on Shanahan's ineptitude (or disinterest) with our defense, but let's discuss Shanahan the "offensive genius." Do offensive geniuses abandon the running game when it has produced your only touchdowns (see last drive first half)? Do offensive geniuses continue to throw screen passes when the other team is clearly jumping that route? I'll tell you precisely when Shanahan stopped being an "offensive genius." Right around the time John Elway retired. Hmmm, very strange. Fire him now! What has he done since Elway left?

Comment

• Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
              No way, a punt
              Pretty amazing, eh?

Comment

• at this point i just hope they can make the score less embarrassing.
                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Originally posted by firemikenow View Post
                  When will it be enough for Bowlen to fire Shanahan. Three games up with three games to go and we blow it. I won't even comment on Shanahan's ineptitude (or disinterest) with our defense, but let's discuss Shanahan the "offensive genius." Do offensive geniuses abandon the running game when it has produced your only touchdowns (see last drive first half)? Do offensive geniuses continue to throw screen passes when the other team is clearly jumping that route? I'll tell you precisely when Shanahan stopped being an "offensive genius." Right around the time John Elway retired. Hmmm, very strange. Fire him now! What has he done since Elway left?
                  now that I think about it...he might have to go. This had to be the last straw. There's just no excuse to drop that.

Comment

• lol.............marshall will never score a touchdown from more then 20 yards out he will never ever ever ever run straight downhill.....

Comment

• To be honest, the Chargers D isn't playing well either. We are just shooting ourselves in the foot.

The Colts will demolish the Bolts.

Comment

• Defense held them?

Whoa....

I was dreaming, right?

Comment

• I was so hyped to watch this game on my new Samsung HDTV knowing this was broadcast on Sunday Night Football on HD. WOW! Can't stop the bleeding from my new toob! LMAO!

Comment

• Also, what happened to the days when Marshall could catch a short pass, break a few tackles, and get a monster gain out of it? I don't think he's done that all year. He's not a great deep threat but his ability to get yards after the catch was what always made me think we had something special in him. I don't see that anymore; now we just have a common, above-average receiver, and not the game-changer that I thought he was.

Comment

• Through all of this I will still be proud to be a bronco fan......I will argue the broncos greatness against anyone against any team....BRONCO NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• All of you Charger fans in here talking trash, please, for the love of god, shut the hell up. Are you trying to make our fanbase look like a bunch of Raider fans?

But at the same time, all the Bronco fans going "I can't wait until the Chargers get their asses kicked by the Colts" need a reality check, because despite our loss to them this season, we have Indy's number by far.
                                Last edited by Elway; 12-28-2008, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X