This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenBroFan22 View Post
    To be honest, the Chargers D isn't playing well either. We are just shooting ourselves in the foot.

The Colts will demolish the Bolts.
    True that, we have been shooting ourselves in the foot all year long.

Go Colts!

sigpic

Comment

• Diabetes caused the low throw.

Comment

• LOLOLOLOLOLOL

No one wants you here anyway. I can't WAIT till you get knocked out of the playoffs by either Indianapolis or Pittsburgh. The loss will be far more disappointing than this one is to us.

Have fun, remember, LOLOLOL
        Last edited by Elway; 12-28-2008, 07:51 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jayslovechild
          removed for trolling
          You're a perfect example of people who needs to shut up and show some class. I'm embarrassed to be a part of the same fanbase as you. Grow up.
          Last edited by Elway; 12-28-2008, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• in all honesty Im preparing for the next int which will crush me over and over anytime I feel good again about my team. just finish the game with a strong offense and no turnovers and Ill be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Obama View Post
              Through all of this I will still be proud to be a bronco fan......I will argue the broncos greatness against anyone against any team....BRONCO NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sticking with them in times like these makes you enjoy it that much more when they turn it around!

Comment

• Originally posted by DenBroFan22 View Post
                To be honest, the Chargers D isn't playing well either. We are just shooting ourselves in the foot.

The Colts will demolish the Bolts.
                Bolts aren't playing great defense, but with the lead they now have, they're just sitting back trying not to give up the big play.... that's usually just when we DO give up the big play.

Comment

• Originally posted by firemikenow View Post
                  When will it be enough for Bowlen to fire Shanahan. Three games up with three games to go and we blow it. I won't even comment on Shanahan's ineptitude (or disinterest) with our defense, but let's discuss Shanahan the "offensive genius." Do offensive geniuses abandon the running game when it has produced your only touchdowns (see last drive first half)? Do offensive geniuses continue to throw screen passes when the other team is clearly jumping that route? I'll tell you precisely when Shanahan stopped being an "offensive genius." Right around the time John Elway retired. Hmmm, very strange. Fire him now! What has he done since Elway left?
                  That's because ELWAY was the true offensive genius, never a coach! Elway took over the healm as soon as Reeves hit the bricks, thank GOD! Since Elway retired, Shanny hasn't proven much of an offensive genius now has he. More of an "offensive" genius and totally out of touch with playcalling.

Comment

• CLASSIC LT... Playoffs are looming so now LT leaves the game? LOL on you- Indy will spank you... and you'll be home with us... We'll have an easier schedle next year PLUS a higher draft pick. Pinch me when you win a SB.
                    Last edited by Elway; 12-28-2008, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• I would like to have the second game between us and the chargers in denver next year......they been gettin this one alot......

Comment

• I hope this means we get the 12th overall pick in the draft. C'mon Beanie Wells or Knowshon Moreno. I will also be happy with Maualuga or Larinaitis.

They better get Haynesworth in FA. If the Panthers don't tag Peppers, the Broncos better get him too.

This team is absolutely pathetic.

I hope Slowik's firing is announced tomorrow.

Shanahan's firing should also be announced tomorrow, but it won't be.
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• If Philip Rivers got divorced, would his ex-wife still be his sister?

Comment

• Originally posted by firemikenow View Post
                            When will it be enough for Bowlen to fire Shanahan. Three games up with three games to go and we blow it. I won't even comment on Shanahan's ineptitude (or disinterest) with our defense, but let's discuss Shanahan the "offensive genius." Do offensive geniuses abandon the running game when it has produced your only touchdowns (see last drive first half)? Do offensive geniuses continue to throw screen passes when the other team is clearly jumping that route? I'll tell you precisely when Shanahan stopped being an "offensive genius." Right around the time John Elway retired. Hmmm, very strange. Fire him now! What has he done since Elway left?
                            Also, don't forget that for the last few seasons of his career, Elway was his own offensive coordinator; he did a lot of the play calling for the offense from the field. It's stuff like this that made Elway such a great player; Cutler has the physical talent but I haven't yet seen that willingness to put the whole team on his back and carry it to victory, like we saw John do so many times.

Comment

• Nice. Some style points!

Comment

• bout see the greatest comeback of all time PLEASE GOD

Comment

Working...
                                X