Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too bad our defense is full of something other then men.......when the chips r down they lay down.....and they have no qualms in doing it....

Comment

• Lets do the impossible.....cause a turnover

Comment

• PLEASE COMEBACK

man I dunno what I would do if we came back and won

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
          CLASSIC LT... Playoffs are looming so now LT leaves the game? LOL on you- Indy will spank you... and you'll be home with us... We'll have an easier schedle next year PLUS a higher draft pick. Pinch me when you win a SB.
          Dude, give it up with your LT bashing. You're just making yourself look pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
            If not for Cutler-Marshall mistake (INT) and Stokely drop... Score would be 38-35 rigght now.
            or Jays 2nd int that gave San Diego 7 points
            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Can we just fire Prater? Mid-game? Why can't he kick deep in the end zone? Ever?

Comment

• I'm just (sort of) happy that we've made it less embarrassing. At least we're in the 20's point wise now.
                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos6FTW View Post
                  17 Points in 13 mins is possible, three defensive stops to much to ask for?
                  Maybe if Jesus Christ himself puts in a shift at linebacker. From a very pi**ed off British Bronco fan watching a pathetic defense at 3.50AM!

Comment

• Originally posted by aic View Post
                    PLEASE COMEBACK

man I dunno what I would do if we came back and won
                    Prepare for next week.....because we wanna forget this close one (if we won)

Comment

• 2008 Season Almost Over

I am so tired of hearing about the Hochile (spelling?) call....

I honestly think that the refs have gone out every game since with the intent of making Denver "pay" for that call .....

hopefully it won't be that way next year...

Its amazing the s^&t that the bolt **** are talking.... don't they remember wha they're record is? With that P.O.S. Rivers there at least the trash talk on the sidelines will be good as they get knocked out of the playoffs next week...

Comment

• Jeez, and still almost made a stupid penalty grabbing Rivers out of bounds!

Comment

• Career Ending Injury for Rivers. Please!

Comment

• Why is every pass uncontested... this scheme is terrible... slowick needs to go
                            sigpic

:orton: ITS TIME FOR THE ORTONATER!

Comment

• Rivers isn't THAT good is he? I man really... Why is this guy shredding us like this? It's ridiculous...

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Mac View Post
                                Maybe if Jesus Christ himself puts in a shift at linebacker. From a very pi**ed off British Bronco fan watching a pathetic defense at 3.50AM!
                                Sorry to hear about that Big Mac, just go to bed my friend! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X