Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Bell is on Chris Chambers payroll - which is good for him, since we shoudl fire him 5 seconds after the game ends.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Such great defense. We should be so proud.

Comment

• look at our defense not men im tellin u......they r just not men

Comment

• Psst...

Do We Have A Defense?

Comment

• Good Lord... can't someone make a frickin' stoop here? Why am I *****ing? It's been this way all season... even when we win

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway View Post
              Josh Bell is on Chris Chambers payroll - which is good for him, since we shoudl fire him 5 seconds after the game ends.

Has to be the scheme... We're down by 50 points and it's a 3rd down... everything on the line... Slowik still wont blitz. LOL. YEAH, let's keep rushing 4...

Comment

• Webster tried to tackle D.J. on that one...

wth
                sigpic

:orton: ITS TIME FOR THE ORTONATER!

Comment

• Why did I think the D could make a play?

Weve got to at least make an attempt to get Darren Sproles next year. Weve got to go after him.
                  LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                  Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

• its a dangerous feelin.....whent he chips r down.....u gotta lose all feelin.....ur head goes round n round.....

Comment

• Maybe it is better this way.

If we made the playoffs, they would start hemming and hawing about firing people, instead of making the whole sale changes they need to.
                      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• well there goes that glimmer of hope.

i'm tired of seeing GIGANTIC conversions on third down from SD.
                        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Madden is talking about the Broncos D... is it that obvious? I guess it is....
                          Last edited by Elway; 12-28-2008, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by moorect View Post
                            I am so tired of hearing about the Hochile (spelling?) call....

I honestly think that the refs have gone out every game since with the intent of making Denver "pay" for that call .....

hopefully it won't be that way next year...

Its amazing the s^&t that the bolt **** are talking.... don't they remember wha they're record is? With that P.O.S. Rivers there at least the trash talk on the sidelines will be good as they get knocked out of the playoffs next week...
                            1. I don't mean to be one of the Charger fans going "yay we won Donkos suck lololol" but whether or not you admit it, it was the worst call in many years.

2. If it didn't happen, we'd have a winning record after tonight. and would have already had a better record than you before this game.

3. No, the refs don't have it out for you. Stop desperately looking for excuses.

4. If YOU won this game, you wouldn't be pointing out the mediocrity of your teams record, you'd be excited about making the playoffs and winning the division just like we are.

Comment

• I am getting ready to go and club some baby seals.

Comment

• even if we won this game. I still wouldnt get the feeling of joy imma get when we start making cuts on the defensive side of the ball....

Comment

Working...
                                X