This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheComeBackKid View Post
    December 28th, 2008...A day which will live in infamy!
    More like a day which will live on as a pathetic loss to the BOLTZ
    Well.....there's always NEXT season!

Comment

• Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
      boyd, and the TE's will be the gamechangers tonight. tatum will run okay, but boyd will finally break one for us, just watch and see.....

hopefully they are smart enough to keep pounding the ball this game, run bell on tosses and sweeps, and use boyd up the gut. the chargers wont know what hit them. then use royal in Man and let cutler dump to his backs or use his TE's if they follow this gameplan and bates doesnt try to become a showoff and get fancy with dman bubble screens on 3rd and 2 all the time...we will win this game....
      Last night's game was more like a SWIFT KICK to the groin! Way to go SLOW-LICK!!!!
      Well.....there's always NEXT season!

Comment

• what no comment the day after??? LOL

you guys are retarded! you think you had a playoff chance after losing to KC and getting your ass ripped by the RAIDERS and then loosing all three games when all you had to do was win ONE??? whose a dolt now?? YOUUUUUUUU!!!!! ya we had a bad season but still came back and tore you a new one. and thats how you end a season!

Comment

• WELL, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE THEN!

Originally posted by CrushCali View Post
          As a native of Denver, I'd like to report to everyone at home from San Diego that this city is truly beautiful; however, their sports, and especially football, are veryyyy lame.

The fans are so jittery and unpredictable that they are mostly jilting their team all the time unless the chargers are winning, then yeah of course, the stadium is sold out, such as in today's game.
          I have honestly never seen a lame crowd of fans than the one here in San Diego. Since my first day in the Marine Base here, and since observing the profound disparities in sports attitude between Denver and San Diego, I realized that Denver is the best sports turf the one can dream of.

I am going to the game today, proudly showing my orange JERSEY, and rooting against the 'bastards': the bolts.

Go Broncos!!!!

A true Broncos FAN!!!

Comment

• Oh, get over it, Donkey!
            You did not dominate the game. We scored more than 50 points and you say you dominated? Get over the fact that your team sucked last night and there was never a chance that your team was going to make it to the playoffs.
            And besides, you have GAY Cutler for a QB. BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

:

Originally posted by Broncofan4life75 View Post
            We totally dominated that game against the cheating chargers. We were obviously the better team today. We dominated on the offensive side of the ball. Tatum Bell was unstoppable. And Cutler proved why he is going to the pro bowl. and not Rivers. And on D , we didnt look too shabby either.
            I think every one here knows, we had what it takes to go all the way this year. But the refs cheated us again. It all goes back to week two. Ed Houchli and the refs have been conspiring against us since then. It is a shame. I have written to the NFL commisioner already to get this score over ruled, and get the Broncos in the play offs. If enough people do, then they just might. If not, I lost 2 grand on the game because the refs cheated us again. We did show alot of promise in the last four games however, and I have big hopes for next year.

Comment

• Wow

21-52
              what a game!!!
              maybe next year broncos!!

Comment

• Originally posted by charger_girl View Post
                Oh, get over it, Donkey!
                You did not dominate the game. We scored more than 50 points and you say you dominated? Get over the fact that your team sucked last night and there was never a chance that your team was going to make it to the playoffs.

:
                HOW DO THEY THINK THEY DOMINATE THAT GAME BECAUSE MR JAY BETTER THAN JOHN ELWAY SAID SO. THAT GUY WAS MORE WORRIED ABOUT CRYING THAT EVEN PLAYING. THATS WHERE YOUR PROBLEM IS FOR THIS TEAM. I THOUGHT TONY ROMO AND T.O. OMLY PLAYED FOR DALLAS!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CrushCali View Post
                  As a native of Denver, I'd like to report to everyone at home from San Diego that this city is truly beautiful; however, their sports, and especially football, are veryyyy lame.

The fans are so jittery and unpredictable that they are mostly jilting their team all the time unless the chargers are winning, then yeah of course, the stadium is sold out, such as in today's game.
                  I have honestly never seen a lame crowd of fans than the one here in San Diego. Since my first day in the Marine Base here, and since observing the profound disparities in sports attitude between Denver and San Diego, I realized that Denver is the best sports turf the one can dream of.

I am going to the game today, proudly showing my orange JERSEY, and rooting against the 'bastards': the bolts.

Go Broncos!!!!

A true Broncos FAN!!!
                  You say we are all lame listen you sorry ass marine. I've been out to Denver with my Charger flags and Jerseys I didnt see any of you bastard talking any **** to me walking threw weak ass so call fans. Maybe they are true fans that know about game of football and know that we are that much better then your sorrys ass broncos. For some reason Sunday felt like we playing they DENVER RAIDERS and had respect for bronco fans but now you are starting to sound like RAIDERS FANS.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrushCali View Post

Go Broncos!!!!

A true Broncos FAN!!!
                    You say we are all lame listen you sorry ass marine. I've been out to Denver with my Charger flags and Jerseys I didnt see any of you bastard talking any smack to me walking threw weak ass so call fans. Maybe they are true fans that know about game of football and know that we are that much better then your sorrys ass broncos. For some reason Sunday felt like we playing they DENVER RAIDERS and had respect for bronco fans but now you are starting to sound like RAIDERS FANS.

Comment

• When did this game day thread turn into smack?

I would assume right around kickoff.

This is all so cute.
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• There is no surprise

3 months ago, I said they would be 8 and 8, and would not make the playoffs. I also stated they would lose the last 3 games of the season. Was this precogniton. No, not by any stretch of the imagination. This team was just a very bad team full of individuals, and not team players. We had a Coach, who could not lead except for the first 15 scripted plays of the game, a defense that could not stop running water, a quarterback who felt his arm was as good or better than Elways, (Strengthwise it was, accuracy wise, not even close), and a preseason conditioning program that was a disaster. This happened to the NY Yankees two years ago, and they fired the conditioning trainers. Why, because too many injuries were occuring to starting players. I don't know about ya'll, but I have never seen a team lose 7 running backs in one season, not to mention the defensive secondary going down as well.

The reporters may be right. It might be time for Shanahans departure as he apparently cannot figure out how to make a winning team out of a bunch of guys that are actually pretty darn good.

Just in case I forget to mention it, they need to find another field goal kicker. This Prater guy is a disaster. He is now controlled by his own fear, and can't even kick an extra point. Also noticed was that since the weather changed, he was no longer kicking through the end zone as he did at the start of the steason. Tired Leg, or lack of leg strength?

Cutler is so busy telling everyone how good he is because he threw for more yardage this year than any other Bronco QB in history, including Elway, but no one seemed to realize that occurred because he did not have a running game and was throwing on almost every down. Teams prepared for Denver by setting up for the pass because 7-10 times we threw the ball. The other teams knew we had no run offense and that also increased the interception ration for Cutler. Cutler should not be in the Probowl game. His stats are not that good. Even Rivers who I dispise has a better record than Cutler. With our running gae decimated by injuries I would surmise that Shanahan would realize that something is not right. RB's that play continuously stand a less chance of getting injured, than one that only sees a play a series. RB by committee does not work and has never worked. It is my hope that Shanahan's loss of 7 RB's this season will now tell him somthing how RB's work. If he does not understand that, then maybe it is time he moves on. Let'ss get a coach that can coach beyond the scripted plays.

Comment

• You have got to be kidding

Originally posted by charger_girl View Post
                          Oh, get over it, Donkey!

:
                          Well said. We got beat
                          Last edited by Duke; 12-30-2008, 01:03 PM. Reason: Wrong author

Comment

Working...
                          X