This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CA_BroncoFan View Post
    Im almost positve it will be..IMO i dont think we have seen even a little bit of what MCD has in his playcalling book. Coming from NE where they like to keep things close to the chest, i think he has some calls that he dosent want to disclose in the preseason.

Also i think things wouldve been very different if Simms hadnt gotten hurt. Just something to think about really.
    I completely agree. One of the aces up our sleeves come the Reg Season is that we are an unknown. It would be wise to keep it that way.

Just for my own personal gratification, I wouldn't mind JMD breaking out some of his good stuff for the CHI pre 3 :go:
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• I had gone outside and built a bonfire at half time, and listened to the Radio portion durring the second half, so this morning i watched the 2nd half to get my own ideas. The radio made it sound like we were doing nothing right.

But after watching it.

Sheff's and McKinnley's fumbles sucked. Sheffs was on the 8 and the D only gave up a FG, which was awesome, that hasn't happened in a while. Mckinnleys resulted in a FG even though the Defense only gave up 5 yds.

Both of those were crappy situations where the D exceeded expectations. Matter of fact the D did pretty well at forcing punts, and not giving up.

Brandstedters outting was rough, but now he know's he'll go in, and hopefully will be ready. The o-line didn't do him any favors. The drive sims got hurt on, and B came in was the only scoring drive they mustered.

You can't get real bent, because the headline........."rookie 7th round QB has tough outing" isn't lighting the world on fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
        I completely agree. One of the aces up our sleeves come the Reg Season is that we are an unknown. It would be wise to keep it that way.

Just for my own personal gratification, I wouldn't mind JMD breaking out some of his good stuff for the CHI pre 3 :go:
        I dont think your the only one that would like to see that, but hey, just like were talking about now...we just dont know what hes got..haha

Comment

• Also, I'm really liking McBath. I read he was a good cover guy but I'm seeing he is a good tackler. In both games he had a nice presence in the running game, flying to the ball carrier. He can tackle pretty well.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post

I wouldn't either! That would be nice, but probably won't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by owninit View Post
              I had gone outside and built a bonfire at half time, and listened to the Radio portion durring the second half, so this morning i watched the 2nd half to get my own ideas. The radio made it sound like we were doing nothing right.

But after watching it.

Sheff's and McKinnley's fumbles sucked. Sheffs was on the 8 and the D only gave up a FG, which was awesome, that hasn't happened in a while. Mckinnleys resulted in a FG even though the Defense only gave up 5 yds.

Both of those were crappy situations where the D exceeded expectations. Matter of fact the D did pretty well at forcing punts, and not giving up.

Brandstedters outting was rough, but now he know's he'll go in, and hopefully will be ready. The o-line didn't do him any favors. The drive sims got hurt on, and B came in was the only scoring drive they mustered.

You can't get real bent, because the headline........."rookie 7th round QB has tough outing" isn't lighting the world on fire.

Yea at the end of the day you have to see it for face value, a preseason game for evaluation and that's it.....But yea the O-line almost got Tom B killed a couple of times!

Comment

• Originally posted by KO8pectate View Post
                Oh another one that gets all his info from the national media.....Im so sorry

Ortons failures ? what failures ITS PRESEASON

I think Orton didnt play well last week

he played better this week

that he will play even better next week in getting ready for the games that count .

At this point Cutler is irrelevant hes no longer a Bronco .

Next Sunday night a preseason game is comiiiiiiiiinnnng I see this is your SB of hate... your chance to cheer Cutler and the Bears and hope for that loss so that you can say naaa na na naaaa na . I told you so this preseason game proves all my fears correct lol Gotta love the dramatics but at the end of the day its still THE PRESEASON
                SB of Hate!!!! FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

• I'm surprised there isn't more negative stuff about the Broncos after this game. I only saw highlights of the 49ers game, but I saw this one in its entirety, and it didn't look good.

I was not one who was totally down on the Broncos, expecting them to be better defensively and competitive offensively but saddled with a tough schedule. This game gave me the impression that they may be less competitive than I was expective.

Our first team offense moved the ball well at first, but by the time their second team defense was on the field, our first-team offense was sputtering.

Orton is a decent passer and field general, but of the three QBs, only one -- Simms -- showed any escapability. Orton and Brandstater are slower than some little leaguers.

The defense was notably non-aggressive, especially compared to Seattle's starters and backups.

The backup offensive line was not ready for NFL play. The first-teamers were good at first, but after a little while had trouble stopping the pass rush -- not a good omen in light of Orton's lack of mobility.

On a positive note, the defense is, as I expected, better than last year's. At least that will limit opponents to under 40 points.

Comment

Working...
                  X