Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Preseason Gameday Thread: Bears @ Broncos (Preseason week 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Preseason Gameday Thread: Bears @ Broncos (Preseason week 3)

Let's start it out early today baby!

VS

Game time: 8:00 PM ET on Sunday Night Football, NBC

Watch the game HERE

Let's keep it clean fellas. Abide by those CoC rules and regulations.

We're opening up our new franchise at home, so lets cheer them hard and give them our fullest support!

Let's go get a win, and show Jay Cutler what he's missing in Denver!

:go:
    Last edited by Peerless; 08-30-2009, 05:23 PM.

Most importantly, lets stay healthy.

Tonight will be a night for the new and improved Broncos QB smiley. :orton: Not a thought of the old one shall remain! :go:
    sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

broncoland

it's the code

so, does preseason count?

Comment

Originally posted by IHSD View Post
        Most importantly, lets stay healthy.

Tonight will be a night for the new and improved Broncos QB smiley. :orton: Not a thought of the old one shall remain! :go:
        Most important for sure is health.... I don't want to see any of our soldiers get hurt over a meaningless game (even if this preseason game has just a tad bit more meaning to it)

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
          Most important for sure is health.... I don't want to see any of our soldiers get hurt over a meaningless game (even if this preseason game has just a tad bit more meaning to it)
          Whether people want to admit it or not, if Cutler gets sacked or intercepted tonight, we're going to go nuts.

Beyond that I'm excited to see the starters possibly go into the third quarter.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IHSD View Post
            Whether people want to admit it or not, if Cutler gets sacked or intercepted tonight, we're going to go nuts.

Beyond that I'm excited to see the starters possibly go into the third quarter.
            Same here.

Edit:

I'll probably also add one of your links to the first post for tonight, even though the game will be nationally televised.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
              Same here.

Edit:

I'll probably also add one of your links to the first post for tonight, even though the game will be nationally televised.
              Thanks. It should be a slow night, because the only people who can't see it are those without a TV at all.

I heard over on Broncosforums.com that NBC is going to broadcast the Sunday Night Football games this year.

If that's true, and they're doing it for tonight, it will be a great resource since it will be in HD.

So if they do that you should put that link up for sure. :thumb:
              sigpic

Comment

I want to see more out of our reserves. And I'm guessing Brandstater will play the second half so I'm excited to see how he performs with more playbook in front of him.

And I'm excited to see how our secondary looks with Dawk in there and how they perform with a gunslinger QB.
                1. LB Arthur Brown Kansas State
                2. SS Dj Swearinger South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Endzo View Post
                  I want to see more out of our reserves. And I'm guessing Brandstater will play the second half so I'm excited to see how he performs with more playbook in front of him.

And I'm excited to see how our secondary looks with Dawk in there and how they perform with a gunslinger QB.
                  Well it is the 3rd preseason game, so we'll see the starters for about 3 quarters

Comment

Lets put it on the bears, I would love to see the broncos pound'em
                    I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
                    I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
                    I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
                    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
                    God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
                    Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Comment

quite frankly all i really want to see is cutler get sacked hard and throw a pick. other than that i just look for the team to play well and impress, even if we dont win. as long as cutler hits the ground hard...:go:
                      sigpicTeam Tebow number 1043!
                      Prepare to be TebOWNED!

Comment

thread stuck

And please, please PLEASE abide by the CoC. A lot of us will be here tonight, because we know how these boards will be tonight.

The big things: multiple threads, swearing (bypassing the filter), trolling, name calling (of other members, the staff, Broncos players and coaches).

Let's do this

GO BRONCOS!
                        sigpic
                        Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                        -Sean Payton

Comment

5 hours and 38 minutes!!!!!

:shake:
                          sigpic

Comment

Man I'm psyched.

Comment

For me, the cold, hard reality of having to actually root against Cutler for the very first time tonight is gonna seem a little disorienting. But since he's now playing for an enemy team and that team happens to be our opponent tonight, I hope he throws 3+ picks in this game.

With that said, I can't wait for this game to start.

Comment

Working...
                              X