Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Preseason Gameday Thread: Bears @ Broncos (Preseason week 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathetic

Originally posted by TXBRONCOFANATIC View Post
    I agree, Orton will not be back next year. watching him play is painful. All he can do is throw screens and when he gets a little pressure from the defense he panics and throws a ****ty ball. Last night I thought he was almost gonna do something good when he had good protection in the pocket but he was taking his time, when suddenly he threw it down field to a crossing Tony Scheffler who was wide open. I thought "yes" Orton is OK, then what happened, the dip threw it behind Scheffler who tried valiantly to catch it.
    Pathetic, if they want I'll come and play QB. I could probably do about as good as Ort-hole throwing little screens and panicking once my first reciever is covered. GOD ORTON BLOWS.
    That is why they traded him to us. What really blows is the idiot coach who probably could not even coach a college 3A team.

Comment

• Originally posted by CKDB909 View Post

The Refs OMG what a one sided game called last night.
      You mean one sided reffing for the Broncos right?

That roughing the passer penalty Alex Brown and the one call on Tommie Harris waslaughable. At time, it looked like Ed Hocchuli and his crew were playing to the Denver crowd

Comment

• Uh no...how many times did we get called for Holding? within the 1st half?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          You mean one sided reffing for the Broncos right?

That roughing the passer penalty Alex Brown and the one call on Tommie Harris waslaughable. At time, it looked like Ed Hocchuli and his crew were playing to the Denver crowd
          And having his ref put the flag back in his pocket on what was clearly an ineligible receiver down field

And there were plenty of holds by the Denver line that were not called.

Regardless, Hoculi's crew lost some points this game.
          sigpic

Comment

• I'm still confused about how the finger got cut. ?

Comment

Working...
            X