Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Gameday Thread: Cardinals @ Broncos (Preseason Week 4)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Gameday Thread: Cardinals @ Broncos (Preseason Week 4)

It's the final week preseason everbody!

Tommy B will make the start with the first teamers and many players will be fighting for a roster spot.

Discuss the game here while obeying the CoC and enjoy the game! :salute!:

NOTE: The game is not going to be live on NFLN so if you want to watch the game, you may want to pay a visit, HERE.
    sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

it's not worth watch when u could almost know what the outcome going to be.

Comment

Originally posted by CommandQ View Post
      Then don't post here. This is a game day thread. It's not a whine thread.
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I for one am really really really hoping we play well tonight. I would especially like to see some performance from the offense. How many points have we scored thus far this preseason? I haven't tallied it up yet, but I know it's not a lot.
        Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
          I for one am really really really hoping we play well tonight. I would especially like to see some performance from the offense. How many points have we scored thus far this preseason? I haven't tallied it up yet, but I know it's not a lot.
          You are correct sir. It seems as though we have seen alot of what we have grown accustomed to over the last 3 years. Move the ball up and down the field without any points. I am hoping that it's just the kinks being worked out.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CommandQ View Post

quit your crying this is a gameday thread...

Back on topic I can't wait for the game and to see brandstater get some more action but I just wish I didn't have to wait to watch it... I know I could always watch it online but I'd rather watch it in HD on nfl network.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
              You are correct sir. It seems as though we have seen alot of what we have grown accustomed to over the last 3 years. Move the ball up and down the field without any points. I am hoping that it's just the kinks being worked out.
              yea but on the flipside of that we've seen something we havn't seen a lot of the last 3 years. Solid play on D though I would like to see some turnovers tonight.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                yea but on the flipside of that we've seen something we havn't seen a lot of the last 3 years. Solid play on D though I would like to see some turnovers tonight.
                I am very encouraged by the play of the D. The front seven is much, much more physical than they have been for the last few years.

The fact that we are an average of 10 pounds heavier per player in the front seven doesn't hurt.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                  I am very encouraged by the play of the D. The front seven is much, much more physical than they have been for the last few years.

The fact that we are an average of 10 pounds heavier per player in the front seven doesn't hurt.

Yea people seem to just want to blame McD for all the bad he's done on the O but honestly it's a lot easier to build a decent offense than it is a solid defense and I think we're 1-2 years away from having the #1 defense something that McD is at least partially responsible for. (I realize nolan deserves a lot of the credit but you can't tell me McD didn't have a say in the process) What I see a lot of is building and giving us a chance of winning now but building so that 2-3 years from now we won't win we'll dominate. I think brandstater once he gets some more experience will have us saying. Jay who!

Which is exactly why I'm so eager for tonight I want to see tom in action and from what McD was saying the other day he's going to be playing "a lot"
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm just hopeing we play well on all sides of the game. D, O, ST and that its a great game. Go Broncos!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncbeat View Post
                      I'm just hopeing we play well on all sides of the game. D, O, ST and that its a great game. Go Broncos!
                      I'd like to see a solid run game tonight since that's one thing I've been completely unimpressed with. The passing game shows signs of a pulse but the run game IMO has been dead on arrival.

Looks like you still haven't gotten that 6th bar! Still hope for me to win this race yet
                      sigpic

Comment

I'd like to see a solid run game tonight since that's one thing I've been completely unimpressed with. The passing game shows signs of a pulse but the run game IMO has been dead on arrival.

Looks like you still haven't gotten that 6th bar! Still hope for me to win this race yet
                        Or, it showed signs of a pulse once Brandstater came in.
                        Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

I agree! I hope it shows up tonight and we run much better than we have been!

Still need 8pt. Its been hard with the last few days to get any.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncbeat View Post
                            I agree! I hope it shows up tonight and we run much better than we have been!

Still need 8pt. Its been hard with the last few days to get any.
                            wow...well you win! I need 32 still...it's been a slow week.
                            sigpic

Comment

wow...well you win! I need 32 still...it's been a slow week.
                              Do not give up! I've needed 8 for 2 days now. You just never know. I was going to cp you but I'm under the 24hr rule right now. Its never over till its over.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X