• Introducing,

the great center of all time,

Manute "a hoot" Bol!

Hes the one with the hat.

Comment

• dont most qbs were flak jackets. he needs to wear the elway type rib pads

Comment

• Originally posted by terribleone View Post
        dont most qbs were flak jackets. he needs to wear the elway type rib pads
        That has been the biggest conclusion I've taken from all of this. They're also very helpful for those nasty hits in the pocket.
        Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

• I have a feeling that many of the defensive players of the NFL are going to want to challenge Tebows toughness.

I do think he'll have a much bigger target on him than most other QB's in the league.

Comment

• The Denver Post had a good article today, that sums up well the whole Tebow/touchdown/injury episode.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...ports:+Broncos)

A good read that captures the balance of the situation -- i.e. that no one wants him to be stupid, but also people want him to preserve what makes him special.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
              I will acknowledge it, with two mitigating factors in my favor:

1. The mighty neckbeard, who can take on 20 posters at once with obscure stats from Orton's junior high team, counted in my mind as at least 10 men; and

2. There were many, many expressions that Tebow should have done something other than what he did, which tends to register as "should have in some sense foregone the touchdown because it was a preseason game with the outcome decided." It's about the same in my mind, but I scored conservatively with only mentions of "sliding" in some fashion.

But you made it only 3 (which tipped things in my favor) and scored it fairly without undue strictness.
              GRRRR!!!!!

NECKBEARD SMASH PUNY TEBOWNERS!!!!!!

"That's a crap question."
              - Kyle Orton

Comment

Working...
              X