X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by COBronc78 View Post
    I'm really liking what I'm seeing from Decker
    Not the only one...In reality, our team is Very young and has a TON of talent. Has a lot of positives coming out of this. Im curious to see how many Rushing Yards we gave up in the 1st half. but also remember, that a crapload of Defensive guys were out.
    sigpic
    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
    Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
    US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

• Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
      Exactly. Because he was on McDaniels Hate list. Im not bashing McD anymore cause I learned from the last one and nothing I can do, HOWEVER, Quinn isn't a project. He is a bust and even with talented WR's around him cant do anything. He isn't going to be a backup anyway. He will backup the backup. As he should be.
      LMAO!! What NFL "talented" WR's has Quinn been playing with? Looks like a group of rookie WR's to me. And he actually has worked pretty well with them tonight.

I'd start to worry about our OLine if any of our 1st team get hurt more than Quinn. Quinn hasn't yet played with any 1st team WR's and is getting killed by the 2nd string OL. I worry about Orton if those guys have to play with the 1st team for some reason.

Comment

• i know its a preseason game but no review on that last fumble? wasnt even close enough to look. w/e
        "When I am on this board I feel like....

A male guest speaker at a conference for menaupausal divorcee women..."

MoXplant

Comment

• Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
          Not the only one...In reality, our team is Very young and has a TON of talent. Has a lot of positives coming out of this. Im curious to see how many Rushing Yards we gave up in the 1st half. but also remember, that a crapload of Defensive guys were out.
          Talent does not = wins, and injuries do not help us... I am always positive though and I think KO seems like he could turn out quite the surprise.

Comment

• the offense looked okay tonight at best. OKAY is the key word.

now, we're all giving gabble about how it's PRESEASON and it don't matter none.

but this is the most crucial time i think, where you see how far a player will go to make the roster and prove himself. and give their all.

so both teams have done this. and we see the end result.

so someone tell me why these two losses are not cause for concern?

D looked like dung, we couldnt stop the run, on any quarter, and we're trying to rectify these mistakes with excuses of its just preseason play? guys cmon, im a fan all the way but let's be honest with each other, we're not looking too good right now!

Comment

• :thumb:

I'd start to worry about our OLine if any of our 1st team get hurt more than Quinn. Quinn hasn't yet played with any 1st team WR's and is getting killed by the 2nd string OL. I worry about Orton if those guys have to play with the 1st team for some reason.[/QUOTE]
              Did anyone notice who the 2nd string OL was and how much did they play?
              Over all, pretty decent job Broncos. Take the 2 turnovers away and I think they win it.
              Any word on injurys out of this game?:thumb:

Comment

• I'm getting the chance to watch the game on NFL Network today, and I must say, I'm extremely impressed with Perrish Cox, Kyle Orton, and Jabar Gaffney.

Comment

• Man it was really strange seeing my boy Fargas in the orange and blue
                  I hope he does well though, not against Oakland of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
                    I only saw one turn over fumbling the ball. It wasn't that many turnovers as Orton first game with us, he needs to get better job in making the reads faster. We need to get our running game back its a more of a trouble and making those third downs.
                    yep get the running game going. thats how we solved the brady quinn problem in cleveland. we just would not let him try to pass the ball anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X