Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy reminds me of a former Bronco.

Glenn Martinez, but made up for what I thought Glenn lacked from being a good or great WR.

Willis has the size and strength that I believed Glenn always lacked.

Glenn has a lot of heart, and was pretty smart.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
      This guy reminds me of a former Bronco.

Glenn Martinez, but made up for what I thought Glenn lacked from being a good or great WR.

Willis has the size and strength that I believed Glenn always lacked.

Glenn has a lot of heart, and was pretty smart.
      I was actually a little upset when glenn got cut. A lot of people gave him crap but he was actually looking pretty solid and had some pretty clutch plays.

Comment

• Willis is a steal!! I was excited about him last year, and you can tell he is really coming into his own! He didn't play all that much in High School or College because he was a "track star" so I believe thats why he is just now really showing his stuff. It just took him a little while to get back into not only a football mentality, but an NFL football mentality. I went to the 1st day of training camp this year and time after time he made big catch after big catch. And I kept thinking WOW!! And he hasn't slowed down, he has only gotten better! The thought of a total speedster who is only 26 and looking like a genuine steal gets me all giddy haha. I am loving our WR core!

Gaffney - Good talent/ solid veteran leadership/ finally getting his chance to prove he is a #1 NFL WR

Royal - Great talent with loads of potential, expect a big year from him in the slot

Thomas - 6'3" 224lb 4.38 1st round WR.......need I say more? TONS OF POTENTIAL!!!!!!! Future #1 guy for us

Decker - 6'3" 217lb 3rd round steal in the draft WR!!! Only 3 drops in his college career and showed his potential tonight amassing 10 catches for over 100 yards!

Willis - 26 year old former Track Star who has done nothing but impress all off season/ pre season! Finally coming into his own!

Lloyd/Stokley - Whoever wins obviously deserves it. Lloyd has played fairly well this pre season and has been playing with the 1's. Stokley although he has been hurt is arguably the best slot WR to ever play the game and they both bring great veteran leadership!!!

Anyway you look at this group its FULL of talent and potential!! I can't wait to get Thomas on the field and really see what this group can accomplish!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WoodyInvincible View Post
          The thread title should be change to "If [insert any starting qb here] gets injured we're screwed"
          I kind of think that we will do allright if Philip Rivers gets injured. I would definately take that over an injury to Kyle.

Comment

• nm...................changed post
            Last edited by Tim Tebronco; 09-03-2010, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• Willis is a total steal. He has looked great in pre season can't wait to see what he can do in regular season.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Momentum View Post
                I think we know the answer to this one now. Total steal!
                He is playing great! He is definitely no worse than our 4th WR! Great talent!
                sigpic
                "Made by White Dragon - 8/26/10"
                Great Job & thanks, WD!

"He had a better career than [Hall of Famer Gale] Sayers did, but he is not held in the same regard. Is that fair to Davis?"--Dan Patrick, ESPN

“A great shot is when you pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it.” --Phil Mickelson, 2010 Masters champion

Comment

• He'll make the cut.

Comment

• Once upon a time, there was an undrafted practice squad player that worked his butt off in practice and got himself into the starting lineup. His name was Rod Smith. Not saying that Willis is in the same category, but his hard work is paying off.
                    We are going with Plan A

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                      Willis vs. Stokley...Willis

Moss needs to play with the 1s to see how he does since Haggan looked terrible except on the one TFL. Ayers looks like he needs a pass rusher opposite him to be effective.

Polumbus and Alphonso looked like they played their way off the team.

Decker is a welcome addition

ILB looks like a vulnerability, hopefully Haggan can move beck there. Mays and Ayodele were almost non existent tonight. I would like to see Haggan start at ILB and Moss at OLB next game just to see how it works.

Cox and Thompson looked like a nice change at KR.

Baker was getting a nice push up the middle once he got in the game.

Jarvis Green looks like wasted money, Thomas seems to be outplaying him at DE.

Eric and Seth Olsen finally got in the game and looked ok, they might have done better than Daniels or Hochstein.

Colquitt had an outstanding game, wish they would have kept him last year.

50 second TD drive at the end of the half...Sweet!

Branson looks like he has #3 TE sealed up.

I can hardly wait for Moreno and Buckhalter to get back. #3 and/or 4 will be tough to pick out from the rest. Most likely fargas until White gets off suspension but so far run game is scary bad.
                      Looks like I called this one right about Alphonso playing his way off the team. Any chance you guys debating with me about how well he was playing want to step up acknowledge that?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                        Looks like I called this one right about Alphonso playing his way off the team. Any chance you guys debating with me about how well he was playing want to step up acknowledge that?
                        Smith was playing well from what i saw.. Still hate the trade, don't feel like getting into an argument about it.. He should of been given another year at least..

They made a mistake, but Vaughn, Cox, and Syd look like good young CB's in the future..

Comment

Working...
                        X