This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stuckinjax View Post
    thanks..but im used to it..i really wish Maaco gave flier miles cause Im there at least twice every football season!
    Sorry to hear that. Especially the keying. We went and were sitting in section 230. We had the opposite experience. We had a good time rooting for our team and while we did get some rousing of course, we were talking football with the jags fans that surrounded us adn spent the whole lightnin strike doing it too. And we were pretty loud chearing the broncs. I came out with a lot of respect for the ones we talked too seemed like great people, the blue foamy things got on my nerves though. I couldn't believe it wasn't louder though especially when we were close to their endzone and I also couldn't believe how many jags fans I saw leavin when rain started, that surprised me.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• I am tired of the classless posts going on here from our fans. We are resorting to ripping apart the Jags fans for the reason why we lost. We are blaming one person as to why we lost. We are coming up with stupid threads as to why we are so much better than everyone on the face of the earth.

We need to take a step back and realize that we are not God or untouchable. We WILL lose games and we WILL win games. It's time to just relax and enjoy the season and see where it goes. We must stop trying to "prove the haters wrong by winning". We need to instead focus on executing everything that comes with winning. Focos on why we are winning and make ourselves better for that.

Stop blaming stupid reasons as to why we lost. Pick up the pieces and get up from the fall. Stand in the middle of the canvas and trade blows with your competition. Don't lay down, we didn't lay down today.

I love everyone here but lets be real about one thing. We lost ONE game. It wasn't our final game ever and the world is not going to end. We will be okay from this. In fact, we will be BETTER because of this.

LETS GO BRONCOS!!! BEAT SEATTLE!!
      Last edited by Broncoholic JS; 09-12-2010, 10:20 PM.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
      Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
      Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
      Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
      I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Although we lost, I was very impressed and proud to be a Broncos fan today. I thought the team looked good. We have a bunch of hard working guys and strong team charecter. I think we will be a lot better this year than I previously thought. But we must beat Seattle at home. We have to protect home field. I can't wait til next Sunday. BRONCOS 4 LIFE!!!
        sigpic
        MILE HIGH TIL I DIE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by stuckinjax View Post
          jags redneck fans showing their usual class .. Leaving the game i was bombarded with Tebow who? ..Got to my car to find it was once again keyed.. 2 of my flags were broken off ..one resulting in a cracked window and someone tried to pry my tag off the from so the metal is all twisted .. Hate to think what they would have done if WE had won!!!
          Seriously? Where the heck do you park - out on MLK or something? I've NEVER had a problem with Jags fans and neither have my friends who are COLTS fans for crying out loud. I cheered and had a great time with my son and got ribbed by the Jags fans when we played poorly and ribbed them back when we scored.

There wasn't a single negative thing said to me before, during, or after the game other than the usual playful, just good fun banter between opposing team's fans. I sat near plenty of Jags fans and we actually just talked football the whole game. I'd give the Jags credit for good plays and they'd do the same for the Broncos. They gave mad props for the last second drive in the first half and for Prater's long FG. Maybe you should've told your hubby to stick it and come out of the luxury box and hung out with the rest of us? That's one of the things I like about the Jags and their fans. Other than seeing the Broncos lose, I've NEVER had a bad experience... well, except for the stadium running out of bottled water in the 1ST QUARTER in 100 degree heat! That was BS.
          Last edited by HORSEPOWER 56; 09-13-2010, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
            Seriously? Where the heck do you park - out on MLK or something? I've NEVER had a problem with Jags fans and neither have my friends who are COLTS fans for crying out loud. I cheered and had a great time with my son and got ribbed by the Jags fans when we played poorly and ribbed them back when we scored.

There wasn't a single negative thing said to me before, during, or after the game other than the usual playful, just good fun banter between opposing team's fans. I sat near plenty of Jags fans and we actually just talked football the whole game. I'd give the Jags credit for good plays and they'd do the same for the Broncos. They gave mad props for the last second drive in the first half and for Prater's long FG. Maybe you should've told your hubby to stick it and come out of the luxury box and hung out with the rest of us? That's one of the things I like about the Jags and their fans. Other than seeing the Broncos lose, I've NEVER had a bad experience... well, except for the stadium running out of bottled water in the 1ST QUARTER in 100 degree heat! That was BS.
            EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS! Besides the lost, i had a blast. I set on the Jags side and they talked their trash, and i talked back. It was all in fun. At the end of the game neither side had anything bad to say about the other. We just wish each other the best during the rest of the season, and then i went down to the buses to watch the players as they came out. Go Broncos!
            sigpic

Comment

• I have a question. The announcers said during the game on Sunday that it was a Jacksonville sellout. If I am not mistaken, there were at least 6 complete sections tarped off with advertisements. To me this would not qualify as a sellout. I am confused here. I don't think that Jacksonville sold out the game but I could be wrong.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
              Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
              Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
              Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
              I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                I have a question. The announcers said during the game on Sunday that it was a Jacksonville sellout. If I am not mistaken, there were at least 6 complete sections tarped off with advertisements. To me this would not qualify as a sellout. I am confused here. I don't think that Jacksonville sold out the game but I could be wrong.
                Yeah they did have sections tarped off and i checked right up until i left for the game and there were still tickets on sale in multiple different sections on the web site so I don't see how it is considered a sell out. Jacksonville must have a real strange definition of sell out.
                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                  Yeah they did have sections tarped off and i checked right up until i left for the game and there were still tickets on sale in multiple different sections on the web site so I don't see how it is considered a sell out. Jacksonville must have a real strange definition of sell out.
                  "mostly sold-out"
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                  X