This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncosB2B
    Carolina's run D was 29th in the league going into the game. I'm not getting too hyped about it just yet, as much as I enjoyed the game. If you dont believe me, go here http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NF...r?sort_col_1=7
    if you ahve read my other five hundred posts about this subject youll see that is what i have been saying since after he put up 100
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

• AHHHHHHHHH the DDDDDDDD is playing good......leave em BE
      Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

• Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
        I think we'll still be seeing Quentin simply because he's a great overall package as a running back (blocking, catching etc.); but we will probably see more of Reuben for sure. What I'd do is use Reuben for third downs since he FIGHTS for those yards and tries to get them no matter the struggle. And Quentin can still be a weapon on screens and first or second-down runs.
        right on!!
        but they both will contrubite in a big wayv !!

Comment

• I'm just wondering how can you say Rube is better than Q if they both had huge games against poor run defenses, and then were both very average against stronger run defenses?
          My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

• Originally posted by champ'sbroncos
            Carolina supposedly has one of the best d-lines in the nfl and we ran all over them. I honestly think the rankings are a bunch of bull because game situations affect the rankings (if a team is behind all the time, they probably aren't going to be one of the higher-ranked running teams or if the offense never uses up clock, the defense will probably be ranked lower).
            well they were good last year, but it really feel apart... they really didn't look good at all today..
            fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

• BYE BYE Q

Thanks SNK16

Comment

• I'm not doubting you dawg I'm just saying here we go again....

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosB2B
                  I'm just wondering how can you say Rube is better than Q if they both had huge games against poor run defenses, and then were both very average against stronger run defenses?
                  Exactly...go back to the Jacksonville game, Rueben had one good run and got stuffed 3-4 times for 1 yards just like Q...Yes, Rueb did have a good game today, and Yes, they were playing a real crappy D...no reason to keep on dogging Q cuz our Rb's finally got room...
                  fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Booher
                    AHHHHHHHHH the DDDDDDDD is playing good......leave em BE
                    Agreed....Middlebrooks should play over Watts. Easy for me to say I didnt see the game. LOL

Comment

• playing good definelty causeing turnovers they are not they have been doing alot of three and outs which makes it harder to get Turnovers if they are only on the field for three plays and one of them being a run

Comment

• They're just not throwing the ball enough. Notice that the Panthers made a couple of big completions, but that was it. That's the problem with man coverage though, you're a bit vulnerable to the long ball, unless we feel like doubling the #2 receiver.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncofan303
                          our D is still a little overrated... Champs side looks good, but the otherside teams always pick on them, and yes, being a "dominate D" requires you to force turnovers and they're not doing that cuz they're out of position most times...
                          The most important thing our D is the 4th quarter. They are rock solid in the fourth.

Comment

• Right on, I don't think it will ever end.

Comment

• Originally posted by bleedbluorange
                              Agreed....Middlebrooks should play over Watts. Easy for me to say I didnt see the game. LOL
                              watts over middle brooks your confuseing me Watts dont play d.......

Comment

• Agreed 4th quarter D is a big stat!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Working...
                                X