This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncosinindy
    watts over middle brooks your confuseing me Watts dont play d.......
    My bad Walls, I confuesed myself LOL

Comment

• Our Defense has been solid. I thought it was over rated too.. was worried about this game.. but we were SHUTTING their runnging game DOWN. Bailey shut DOWN one half of the field and made TWO huge plays in a row... he's great on the run support! Its the #2 WR that hurt us. Turnovers come with good play. Our defense is definatly playing well.... don't judge it because of something like turnovers. Look at the yardage that isn't being given by our defense. Did they have a long drive? No. They scored when we had to punt from our own endzone, and when they returned a INT to the five.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravage!!!
        Our Defense has been solid. I thought it was over rated too.. was worried about this game.. but we were SHUTTING their runnging game DOWN. Bailey shut DOWN one half of the field and made TWO huge plays in a row... he's great on the run support! Its the #2 WR that hurt us. Turnovers come with good play. Our defense is definatly playing well.... don't judge it because of something like turnovers. Look at the yardage that isn't being given by our defense. Did they have a long drive? No. They scored when we had to punt from our own endzone, and when they returned a INT to the five.
        Good Post.....How'd my boy DJ play?

Comment

• Re: Ruben Ruben!!!

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
          My God, this guy is off the chain... Screw Bell, screw Griffin, we got our selves a BACK!
          your over the top there!!
          ruben is very good but we need all before the season is over!!

go Ruben you make use OREGON people proud !!

Comment

• What's the big deal??? The top-ranked D in the NFL after 5 games and you're complaining?? A D giving up amongst the fewest points per game in the NFL??? A D that (I believe) still hasn't given up ANY points in the 4th quarter--in 5 GAMES!!! A D that game-after-game has had to bail out the offense??? Give it a rest, puhlease, and discuss something with which you're a little more conversant.

IF the D didn't have to bail out the offense time after time after a turnover in broncos side of the field, they'd have more opportunity to steal the ball.

IF the D wasn't kicking the other team off the field after 3 plays, they'd perhaps have a better chance at turnovers.

IF the D keeps playing the way they're playing, the turnovers will come. They don't happen every game--they occur in bunches with frequent gaps between.

GET A GRIP!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zack Morris
              sorry for not being dillusional for the sake of a victory. don't read peoples replies if you're expecting the reply you want to see. i wouldn't even say this if we didn't all go through it before. i'd like my fellow fans to not be completely disheartened if droughns does what griffin did.

i love that we won but unlike alot of the good time charlie homers here, i'm realistic, win or lose.
              Dude, it's not like we don't know that. ALL Bronco fans have HUGE expectations..especially on the run....

That's why we dog Q so much!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

• Lol...reminds me of that sig Elway used to have...

You know, the one with the two fat raider linemen trying to jump up and grap a Twinkie off of the goalpost...

That was hilarious!
                Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

• The O-Line did much better today. Ruben was great. I swear i never thought i would hear chris berman's WHOOP with Ruben carrying the ball, but ity happened. I just wish Q had gotten a chance today. if he couldve pulled off a big game against this struggling defense that wouldve been a huge confidence booster. Oh well, we got a comittee that can dominate. Q for the 2nd and longs, break a big one off, Ruben on the 3rd and shorts. I formation on first, we can give it to Q with Ruben blocking or trick em up and give it to Ruben for a good gain.
                  Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

• Originally posted by WildHorse
                    What's the big deal??? The top-ranked D in the NFL after 5 games and you're complaining?? A D giving up amongst the fewest points per game in the NFL??? A D that (I believe) still hasn't given up ANY points in the 4th quarter--in 5 GAMES!!! A D that game-after-game has had to bail out the offense??? Give it a rest, puhlease, and discuss something with which you're a little more conversant.

IF the D didn't have to bail out the offense time after time after a turnover in broncos side of the field, they'd have more opportunity to steal the ball.

IF the D wasn't kicking the other team off the field after 3 plays, they'd perhaps have a better chance at turnovers.

IF the D keeps playing the way they're playing, the turnovers will come. They don't happen every game--they occur in bunches with frequent gaps between.

GET A GRIP!!!
                    I agree our defense is playing great and it must be hard for them to stop the other teams on the endzone because some jakes interception or griffins fumble. So I would say that our offense is what we should be blaming.
                    Lynch'em all of them

Comment

• I know it was only one whole game but the people that watched it have to admit that RD is stonger more punishing runner than Q and that he has some moves of his own. I say he is da man until someone can knock him off the pedestal he perched himself on.

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

• ruben is a better reciever
                        The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                        While he sits by his hearth at home.
                        Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                        That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

• com·mit·tee n.
                          1. A group of people officially delegated to perform a function

There you go, Running Back by Committee. Q for the longer downs, the more traditional passing downs. Ruben for the short yardage. 1st down, anybody's guess. Lets go guys!
                          Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

• LIke I said in another thread. I don't know if I've seen enough of Bell to say I don't want him to start... but I've seen enough of Droughns to know that I DO want him to start. The boy runs HARD.. hits the hole with authority, and drives for the extra yards. Its what I want to see in a starting RB. I won't/can't expect 190yrds from him every week, nor can I expect 100 yrds each week (although that would be nice).. Im saying that its the WAY he runs that makes me want to see Droughns as our starter right now. I know he will have a down game, of course he will. But even then, I know that he's hitting the hole HARD and driving...breaking tackles and falling forward. He runs like Mike Anderson...and we know how much we have missed his running.

Comment

• its not so much the yardage that Droughns gained today.. but the WAY he gained it. Hitting the hole with REAL authority.. BReakin tackles, and driving hard. Thats what I liked more than anything else

Comment

• Did bell even have a rush attempt today?

I saw him in the game a lot, but I don't remember seeing him run the ball

Comment

Working...
                                X