Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bingo!.... Q gets alot of negative yards....as wher you dotn see Drouhns make many negative yards...only time will tell im not sold just encouragesd
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booher
      BYE BYE Q
      Yes bye bye the door is that way:p
      Lynch'em all of them

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncosinindy
        Bingo!.... Q gets alot of negative yards....as wher you dotn see Drouhns make many negative yards...only time will tell im not sold just encouragesd
        Droughns doesnt fumbles. (yet) bye Q
        Lynch'em all of them

Comment

• The turnovers will come as has been previously posted. And with the Raiders vanquished we need one more win over Chargers to win division.

Comment

• DJ had 7 tackles todles looked solid ..getting better every weekend
            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
            While he sits by his hearth at home.
            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
            That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by theshiverman
              Breaking tackles and hard to bring down spells extra yardage, thats what you get with Droughns, With Q you get more speed but a simple one handed slap seems to drop him like a dead horse. Ill take a strong runner that hits the holes over a speed guy that cant break tackles anyday. you just dont get alot of tackles for loss of yardage with Droughns in there.
              He has broken tackles. He's just not gonna break as many as a 220lb back. Against KC, a linebacker had him completely wrapped up and he pushed him away and picked up more yards. People are so closed minded.
              I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

• Originally posted by bleedbluorange
                You are on fire....one handed slap seems to bring him down...LOL
                That's actually a stupid comment. I don't really see the humor.
                I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

• Hidden behind Reuben...

The man that also had a great game but is not reconized for it was Ashley Lelie... What a game he had, yes he only had 2 catches but he came up big when we needed him... AGAIN! And what an amazing catch by that kid for that TD... I SMELL BREAKOUT!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Re: Re: Just saw the highlights of the game.......

Originally posted by Zack Morris
                    i hate to rain on the parade, but griffin had one amazing game too and look what he did after. let's just be honest-nothing.
                    Yeah but Griffin ran 150 yards over the Chiefs, the suckiest defense ever to step on the field. Reuben ran 200 yards on a medocre D.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I hope you are right!

That what the Broncos need, great call man-- AShley emergence AS THE clutch BIG PLAY RECEIVER!

Comment

• If Q starts i will be very disappointed!!!

Comment

• he did have a nice Td catch, but both of those catches looks shaky..he defintely looks a lil better from last year but seems like he still has a monkey on his back, maybe cuz that #17 is making plays as well, like that sick catch on 3rd down...
                          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

• IF JAKES 2 TD PASSES WERE CAUGHT BY ASH and ROD!

Ofcourse 1 dropped ball is allowed but, not 2! How weird indeed!

I ask myself if They had been caught how would those catches have lifted Jakes confidence or the teams! WE won the game thats fantastic but, Jake cannot be at any blame even though he trys to throw games away!

Even though he has tryed to give games away he has still come back and won them for the Broncos!

Nothing negative can yet be said about Plummer unitl he does lose for the Broncos!

I'll support Jake, will you?

Comment

• Originally posted by champ'sbroncos
                              I'm not jumping bandwagons, I honestly don't care who gets it done as long as they get it done, but I think the Broncos are better with a good-sized back with some punch. My concern with Droughns being the back is the fullback position.
                              my point exactly...nice post
                              Rod Smith's response to Clinton Portis about being traded to Washington...

"Why the %^&! did we do that?"

Comment

• ohh I'll support him but he's always going to be inconsistant..I'm tell you... I must of said "Jake what are you thinking" 20 times today at the same time I was like "wow, great play Jake" I guess he's going to be that way, but as long as we're winning right?
                                fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Working...
                                X