Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They better score here!! These cardiac moments are just redonkolus.
    Wanna play a game?? Check it out at milehighhitman7.webs.com

Comment

• No possible way they could overturn this...Kind of dumb on Fishers part
      sigpic
      2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
      Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
      US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

• OMG they are going to challenge the spot, how the heck are you even think you can overturn that.
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• They are not gonna overule this...Orton was on top of people and never actually down imo
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• How do you challenge the spot?

Orton was still moving the ball. He was on someone else moving his legs.

Gonna be ticked if this goes somehow against us.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Tennessee is gonna waste a time out. There's no way there's any evidence to over turn that call.
              sigpic

Comment

• WE GOT IT!!!!!!

I hate being behind the play on you guys PUNCH IT IN DENVER.

Comment

• Holy sh.....haha. Damn I love football but it's killing my heart.

sigpic

Comment

• No way they can over turn that measurement
                    BRONCO COUNTRY is EVERYWHERE !!!!
                    BRONCO FAN since 1986
                    MY SON DARION
                    THE NEXT GREAT DENVER BRONCO

Comment

• jesus christ i just pooed my pants

Comment

• Originally posted by jaycuthroat View Post
                        WOW *** the dt just punched kuper!
                        If I were Kuper, I poke him in the eye when on the pile next time. It's dirty, but it sets people straight real quick.
                        A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

• Ok

Originally posted by moorect View Post
                          Is it just me or is it time for McDaniels and Orton togo?
                          Originally posted by MoXplant View Post
                          normally something this out there would be just you, but sadly you actually have like minded people out there.

Proof the NFL can bring in fans that dont know anything about the game
                          Really well enlighten me on your vast football knowledge, don't just say something without backing it up, unless you are afraid to debate whatever your point may be. I challenge you to a debate on football knowledge, played my whole life till 3rd year in college. Have been a Broncos fan for 37 years, so come on what you got?

Comment

• Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
                            No possible way they could overturn this...Kind of dumb on Fishers part
                            With the Broncos luck anything is possible.
                            Wanna play a game?? Check it out at milehighhitman7.webs.com

Comment

• I tell you what, the Bronco's arent playing great, but we are darn sure getting our heart rates up.

Least it's challenging/exciting.

Comment

• Poor challenge. TEN gives Mcd all this extra time to think of that special play.

WE BETTER SCORE A TD RIGHT NOW... on this play. Unless Ed Hochuli is in the replay booth of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X