Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And just as I mentioned, blame should be on Orton just as much as the running game. Royal was opened on third down, but no reason for Orton to give it to him.

Comment

• Come on D, should have been on that run from the start.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Horrible throws mised open guys and why did we not kick it we would be one down
        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by MoXplant View Post
          receiver let us down...
          Lets blame orton!
          Orton has four downs to make it. On first down he threw it three yards out if bounce.

Comment

• Pathetic. Wow!

Comment

• Orton is the anti-elway. Lead drives only to fizzle. Cutler could at least do comebacks
              John and TD should get their own wing in Canton.

Comment

• that was the game
                sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by jlhawkins9 View Post
                  MCD should be fired we lose this game. Plenty of time to take 3

I'm getting close to agreeing with you.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Unless we get a pick 6 its over. Gaffney failed hardcore there. Looks like Champ is hurt now.
                    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• There was no excuse for that. A veteran QB like Orton could not see Royal completely open right in front of him. Pathetic.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Special teams and that halftime screw up has really, really messed us up.

Comment

• I hate our redzone offense so much. I dont really care what it is, be it Orton, or the run game, blocking, play calling...whatever. I just hate it.
                          LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                          Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

• defense gotta get this. Gaffney should have caught it

Comment

• Wow, this is sad. No adjustments week to week or play to play.
                              sigpic

Comment

• bah same old thing for our defense

Comment

Working...
                                X