This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid penalties, momentum killing.

Thank God Prater is one of the best in the business.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMtnConvert View Post
      Should have gone for it.
      Really? After 2 botched 4th downs last week? And when our offense is sputtering? I don't think so.....
      The UK's #1 Broncomaniac

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
        I would have lol'd
        then subsequently cried!
        A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMtnConvert View Post
          Should have gone for it.
          Never works out that well for us.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• What's the deal with Prater? He keeps kicking to the 20.

Comment

• Um.. great way to let VY run for big yards.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Dude... we have handled this situation so poorly... This is absurd.

Call a TO with 28 seconds left and then do a terrible pooch kick? Might as well give them 3 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncomaniacUK View Post
                  Really? After 2 botched 4th downs last week? And when our offense is sputtering? I don't think so.....
                  Sarcasm UK- they should never go for again if Orton is you leading rush man!
                  A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

• Someone watch Vince Young. I'm sorry but Jamal is not going to run him down.
                    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Mmm, rough kicking day. Must be the wind.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Who called our last time out anyways?
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• I'm glad we have a lead.

But we have to start scoring TD's in the redzone. 3 points at a time is NOT going to cut it. If we make the mistake of thinking that it's ok to settle for FG's throughout the day, we won't win this game.

But I'm glad we took the points in that situation, 4&2 is too long to gamble on late in the 2nd quarter when you can take the lead.

Comment

• can some one tell me why we took a TO before the fg?

Comment

• syd'quan might've sav'd a t'd th're

Comment

• Ahhh almost sacked him....

Glad we were aggressive there.

Comment

Working...
                                X