Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touchdown drive right here boys lets go. But its time we test their rook on a deep route.
    sigpic

Comment

• 8:15 to try and salvage this game.

Come on offense.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• I wish our offense and defense could play well at the same time...

Come on Orton. Give me a happy weekend.

Comment

• Let's go Denver play calling. Looking for a huge play. Don't matter if it is a run play or small catch with plenty of YAC.

This game is winnable.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

• COME ON :orton: WE NEED A TD
            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
              I agree 100%. NONE of this is Kyles fault. hes the QB, not the RG, LG, RT, LT or C or RB!
              How many times has be passed the ball today, 200 times? The guy has been running for his life, has no run games (and a run games that actually makes 3rd downs longer) and has still been able to hold the team in there.

KO8 has been great, why can people not see that?
              A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                i'm sure we have plenty of other issues but that doesn't excuse orton's issues either. He doesn't make the clutch plays when game is on the line. Doesn't read the defense and change plays near well enough, stares down recievers and doesn't make reads quick enough. When rattled he throws into coverages he shouldn't.
                I agree he isn't perfect and has alot of improving to do but he is light years better than our special teams and running game. There aren't many teams who can win averaging 2 ypc and giving up special teams TDs regardless of who their qb is.

Comment

• This is a team game..everyone wants to lay blame on one particular person..usually it's McD or Orton the delusional haters want to blame entirely..but there is a lot we need to work on.

Comment

• man our running game is a JOKE PATHETIC ..... sad we once used to be an elite running team all those years under shanny and we cant even get more than 2 yards a run anymore makes me sad
                    Proud Member of: Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #35

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodRunsO&B View Post
                      Ha trust me after how much we've spent on this ordeal we are going. Maybe the tail gate will be worth it?
                      You could give me the tickets! lol

Comment

• I think we should take a shot down the field to DT. I know their pass rush is potent, but we're playing too much small ball. They're keeping our passing game in front of them, we need to take a shot.

Also, more screens. Those have been working very well today.

Comment

• Originally posted by fl bronco View Post
                          i'm sure we have plenty of other issues but that doesn't excuse orton's issues either. He doesn't make the clutch plays when game is on the line. Doesn't read the defense and change plays near well enough, stares down recievers and doesn't make reads quick enough. When rattled he throws into coverages he shouldn't.
                          if you get orton on the wrong sIDe of the scoring board late in the game you have him where you want him. He's good at managing the game and not making mistakes, he's not very good at making plays to pull out a win when behind.
                          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• 3 and out and I blast myself.

Iron never lies

Yesterday you said tomorrow.

10 Sacks this season.

Comment

• Broncos offense need a spark.
                              Wanna play a game?? Check it out at milehighhitman7.webs.com

Comment

• DThomas for 9 yards.
                                The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X