X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay3
    replied
    Just got back from the road trip to see the game, these are my brief points --

1. Sorry there werent' more photos and comments/tweets (like I said earlier in the thread). I was getting terrible coverage sitting with a concrete cover over our seating area (which were sweet seats!).

2. D.T. looked huge in person. So did Tebow.

3. Orton looked even better in person than on TV. He was on fire -- nothing to complain about him on this day.

4. The crowed really felt angry and cheated. That was somewhat of a bizarre finish, and one they had to swallow a lot on.

5. Here's a photo of me and my wife before the game:

Leave a comment:

• Ei o Apple
    replied
    Now with a 2-2 record it seems the season is going prettty well so far.
    Goodgame yesturday boys, lets bring the heat again against the ravens to make us 3-2

Leave a comment:

• moto4669
    replied
    Great win. Still need to work on run game tho..

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    Man that was a very intensive game.

Can't believe how well we shutdown Johnson

Leave a comment:

• Spirit
    replied
    Yet another stellar passing performance by Kyle Orton, showing that he does in fact possess the ability to be a clutch performer when the game’s on the line. Our defense did what it had to against a strong rushing attack. Our special teams had some nice plays of their own, including the fumble recovery to help put the game on ice. A few rookies showed up today as well.

One thing that concerns me is our lack of a running game. I understand that without Moreno, it’s going to be a bit of a struggle that we’ll have to battle through until his return. However, the few rushing yards that we managed to muster isn’t all that grand of a stat. I love the way Orton is carrying us through the air, but I’d also love to see some more of our ground game that I know is just as effective when healthy.

But alas, we won in a tough environment against a very solid and aggressive foe in the Titans. Their pass rushers were relentless, but Orton and company held firm and pulled out the win. Go Broncos!

Leave a comment:

• bbooney123
    replied
    Denver Bronco Fan In Nashville

I love my Broncos more than anything. And I live in Tennesse. I'm17 years old and I've been a broncos fan since i was born b/c my dad is from CO. I've been to 3 games total now 1st was The first game the Oilers played in TN it was a preseason game played at Vanderbilt. 2nd was at Denver on Christmas of 2006 it snowed & we beat the Bengals due to a mishandled snap. then Today i was at the game. The last time the Broncos were here was about 3 or 4 years ago on thanksgiving weekend and i was out of town.

My main thing today was I spent $130 to take my 42 year old dad to see his Broncos play. So we get to LP Field at 10 am when the gates opened and the Broncos were out warming up alone without coaches. and there were about 100 denver fans all along the walls yelling and screaming just as they were warming up. Us Bronco fans all the way across the country rarely get to see our Broncos not even on TV alot.

I understand the players are focused and in there zone before the games but most were just throwing the ball around for fun or stretching. You would think that our Broncos could at least give a wave or something to fans there 2 hours early just to see them, the NFL is made and based on pleasing fans. and right after the win they all go straight into the locker room and not looking back at us Nashville Broncos fans for another four years. My 42 year old dad had sprayed his hair bright orange and painted a blue super hero mask on his face. I'd say us Die Heart Bronco fans deserve at least a simple wave from a Bronco.

The only Bronco that came to us fans was Brandon Lloyd. He didn't make it to us but he took time to come shake hands and sign things for his fans he will see once every four years.:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• DishWater
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    He was running for his life all day. He had yet another superstar day with no blocking and no run game.
    :orton:
    I almost guarantee Daniels lost his job today.

Just a horrible exhibit.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    The only thing that frustrates me about KO is his lack of mobility. He needs to roll out of the pocket more and make some plays on his feet. Can't always rely on your line to hold up McNabb time. Its like Orton just loses himself in the pocket when under pressure and folds and goes down/gets sacked. Also his lack of emotion and passion. He never looks excited about good things or bothered about a bad drive. Thats the only thing that gets to me about him.
    He was running for his life all day. He had yet another superstar day with no blocking and no run game.
    :orton:

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    The only thing that frustrates me about KO is his lack of mobility. He needs to roll out of the pocket more and make some plays on his feet. Can't always rely on your line to hold up McNabb time. Its like Orton just loses himself in the pocket when under pressure and folds and goes down/gets sacked. Also his lack of emotion and passion. He never looks excited about good things or bothered about a bad drive. Thats the only thing that gets to me about him.
    Man, to be fair. Half the time, even with mobility, he would have still got sacked today. Our offensive line was HORRID today, he was hit before he could even do anything on about 3 of the sacks if not more. But sometimes, yes, he frustrates me and needs to move around, throw it away or even just run and slide.

KO8 is a boss. :orton:

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic JS
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncbeat View Post
    Came here to find your earlier post but this makes it all good.:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Broncbeat
    replied
    Kyle Orton, I will eat my crow for now. Way to make the play that won the game for us! Well, at least one of them!
    Came here to find your earlier post but this makes it all good.:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic JS
    replied
    Kyle Orton, I will eat my crow for now. Way to make the play that won the game for us! Well, at least one of them!

Leave a comment:

• dsmith275
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    What a bunch of sissy babies; jeesh!

We beat a good team on the road. In fact, we Shut Down their best player.

The most impressive thing to me was the fact that we took control of the game in the 4th quarter.
    I hear you i'm just glad we won!!! Let's do that again next week Denver

Leave a comment:

• barflypromo
    replied
    I hear ya, but the running game isn't the...

Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
    First of all I never gave anyone a hall pass, The running game was utterly putrid today the O-line play wasn't much better to boot. I want the Broncos to win every week, but it sickens me how half of the board bails on the team mid way through the 3rd quarter when we were only down by one point! That is despicable, pure and simple.
    only issue it's the play calling, it's McD's foolish mistakes, and my god the play calling is almost as predictable as knowing Orton is going to look the ball to the primary everytime. It's the fact that by mid season, all our cards will already have been played and once again we will have no suprises in store for the rest of the season, with our mundane play calls, we will be lambs to the slaughter...

But if someone is saying they are no longer a broncos fan mid game, mid season, etc, they should be ashamed, a fan is a fan for life!!!

On the other hand I have been bothered by the ppl in this thread that don't leave any room for critiscm, as a forum is a place to vent! Anyway, we won, and that's cool. I just hope we strive for alot better instead of being as happy with mediocrity as some people, not you, have been in this forum! Touche BB, c'ya next week!

Leave a comment:

• Buckin' Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    What a bunch of sissy babies; jeesh!

We beat a good team on the road. In fact, we Shut Down their best player.

The most impressive thing to me was the fact that we took control of the game in the 4th quarter.
    I agree a win is a win.

Go Broncos!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X